Iltimaas

Afzal A. Khan

May 19, 2021, 9:40:23 PM5/19/21

Friends,

I have not been keeping well for the last few weeks.....

So, for the time being at least, my participation in our discussions
would be "few and far between".

I haven't even been able to acknowledge the Eid Greetings I had
received......

Hoping to be excused and forgiven.........

Afzal

Raj Kumar

May 19, 2021, 10:48:11 PM5/19/21
On Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 6:40:23 PM UTC-7, Afzal A. Khan wrote:
> Friends,
>
> I have not been keeping well for the last few weeks.....

***Sorry to know that, Afzal sahib. I hope it is nothing serious.
Please take as much care of yourself as you can but, at the same time, do not ignore medical advice.***

> So, for the time being at least, my participation in our discussions
> would be "few and far between".

***No problem, Sir. We'll keep the show going as best as we can, but will eagerly wait for the time when you are able to get back to ALUP and continue your active participation in it.

du'aa-go, Raj Kumar***
Message has been deleted

Zoya

May 19, 2021, 11:52:39 PM5/19/21
Afzal sahib,

aadaab,

Sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well lately. As RK sahib also said, I also hope it is nothing too serious and you will get better soon.

Your presence is really missed around here. I hope and pray for your rapid and full recovery.

Thanks for taking the time to update us. Please take good care of yourself.

Best regards,

______Zoya
Message has been deleted

Naseer

May 20, 2021, 5:35:50 AM5/20/21
muHtaramii Afzal SaaHib.

aap kii naa-saazii-i-tabi3at kaa paRh kar bahut afsos hu'aa. maiN ka'ii dinoN se soch rahaa thaa kih nah jaane aap ALUP se kyoN Ghair-Haazir haiN. phir xayaa aayaa kih maazii meN bhii aap kuchh 3arse ke liye Ghaa'ib ho jaate haiN aur phir achaanak maHfil meN aa Tapakate haiN:-) Allah subHaana va ta3aalaa aap ko jald siHHat-i-kaamil baxshe aur vaapasii par aap farmaa'eN...

kis qadr terii du3aa'oN meN asar thaa ai dost
ho gayaa huuN maiN siHat-yaab davaa se pahle

Daanish Farahi

Naseer

Irfan Abid

May 23, 2021, 1:06:01 AM5/23/21
muhtaram Afzal sb, aadaab arz hai!

May Allah grant you a full and fast recovery from whatever your ailments are (aameen.) Please take care of yourself. Hope to see you back soon.

niyaazmand,
Irfan :Abid:

Zoya

Jun 2, 2021, 12:38:27 PM6/2/21
Afzal sahib,

aadaab,

I just want to let you know that I am thinking about you and hoping you are feeling somewhat better. Praying that you recover fully soon.

Regards,

______Zoya

Nagesh

Jun 3, 2021, 1:58:58 AM6/3/21
Afzal Sahib:

I am sorry to hear that you are not well. May you recover soon and return to ALUP!

Regards,

Nagesh

B.G. M.

Jun 3, 2021, 12:00:48 PM6/3/21
On Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 9:40:23 PM UTC-4, Afzal A. Khan wrote:
Baargaah-e-Ilaahi meN hamaari dil se du’aa hai kih aap jald se jald puri taraH seHat-yaab
ho jaayeN, Aameen... Summaa Aameen!.

Zoya

Oct 8, 2021, 5:39:15 PM10/8/21
Afzal sahib,

aadaab,

I miss you around here and hope you are doing well.

Wishing you all the best.

Regards,

______Zoya