hunter's buddy uses bad language, gets 3 months

1 view

harmony

Jan 15, 2010, 3:27:12 PM1/15/10
An Australian court has sentenced Paul John Brogden of Ballarat in Western
Victoria to serve three months in jail after he threatened to kill an Indian
taxi driver.

Brogden, 48, pleaded guilty in the Ballarat Magistrates' Court to two counts
of unlawful assault, one count of criminal damage to the value of Australian
$1,520 and making threats to kill. The court heard that Brogden had called
for a taxi at approximately 2 am on Friday morning, after an extended binge
drinking session.

Brogden became verbally abusive toward Satheesh Thatipamula, 24, after he
believed the driver had taken him the wrong way, according to The Australian
daily. He allegedly said, "When you drop me off I will kill you, you mother
f**king Indian, I will kill you, you f**king Indian b*****."

Brogden then followed Thatipamula into a store, before assaulting the driver
and another man, who was pumping petrol there.

Brogden's lawyer, Philip Lynch, said his client had consumed so much alcohol
that he could not remember the events of the night.

The magistrate also hit out at binge drinking, saying "alcohol fueled
violence in our community is a real scourge".

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 15, 2010, 7:40:02 PM1/15/10
Arindam Banerjee also uses bad language. It's time for him to go as well.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b50cfa2$0$5353$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 16, 2010, 5:12:57 AM1/16/10

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100115GFDgLd21m95fFkgUZS4lJbc@C28Qg...

> Arindam Banerjee also uses bad language.

Appropriately, towards those evil personalities who richly deserve same.

> It's time for him to go as well.

In due course, no doubt. However I am having a great time now.

> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Om Shanti

Cheers, even to you, o jBm the pseudo-hindu bundurr-jew.
Thanks for the attention. Keep it up and have more happy up-tail swinging
with your bundree harmony.
Arindam Banerjee.

harmony

Jan 18, 2010, 4:54:28 PM1/18/10
smart peole learn from other experience - which might leave arindam out; but
he should thank you for the caution.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100115GFDgLd21m95fFkgUZS4lJbc@C28Qg...

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 18, 2010, 6:03:46 PM1/18/10
Hello bundree, kya baat, kaisi hoe? Up your tail, swing in joy, go
eat a banana.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 18, 2010, 7:27:08 PM1/18/10
That would put me in a unique position since his prosecutors will thank me too.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b54d897$0$12425$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,