Added undo to my teco

Andy Valencia

Dec 28, 2013, 7:34:30 PM12/28/13
As I posted a while ago, I maintain a port of Matt Fichtenbaum's
implementation of teco. I've recently brought its change history
and SCM into git, and added undo/redo (using the "fu" command).
For grins, I've set my email editor to this teco, and I'll see how
my dog food actually tastes. :->

I've updated the copy at:

http://www.vsta.org/andy/teco.tar.gz

Regards,
Andy Valencia
Home page: http://www.vsta.org/andy/
To contact me: http://www.vsta.org/contact/andy.html

Robin Haberkorn

Feb 18, 2014, 9:17:34 AM2/18/14
Hi Andy,

nice to see you're still working on your TECO.
What about pushing that Git repository to Github or Sourceforge,
so it gets the attention it deserves?
I will happily remove my outdated avteco repository from Github -- which I keep there for historic interest only.

regards,
Robin

Andy Valencia

Jul 12, 2014, 12:36:28 AM7/12/14
Robin Haberkorn <robin.h...@googlemail.com> writes:
> nice to see you're still working on your TECO.
> What about pushing that Git repository to Github or Sourceforge,
> so it gets the attention it deserves?

Hi,

Just stumbled across my TODO item on this, and went ahead and dumped
it into github:

http://github.com/vandys/teco

So thar you go. I'll keep that place up to date and stop bothering with
these .tar.gz snapshots.