Liberty Basic

John Larkin

Mar 11, 2011, 2:58:59 PM3/11/11
Wow, this is the first post in this ng in about six months.

We were visiting a mechatronics class at Sierra College and I
mentioned how I like PowerBasic. The prof snorted and said that they
use Liberty Basic because the guy who runs Power Basic is so
obnoxious.

I've heard this a lot. Personal experience confirms. These people have
great software but are chasing away business.

John

Auric__

Mar 11, 2011, 8:16:06 PM3/11/11
John Larkin wrote:

Sad but true.

--
In Yiddish, "bastard" means "salt of the earth".

mws...@cox.net

May 7, 2016, 12:09:20 PM5/7/16
Saturday May 7 2016, 9:08 AM
Hi,
I can't help but think that this group, and perhaps others advertising and promoting 'Liberty Basic' are all 'dead soldiers?'
I get no reply when I e-mail them questions and have yet to find any currently dated posts?
I hope I am wrong as I would really LIKE to BUY this program.
IF I am wrong, please point me to current postings,OK?
Jim

Auric__

May 7, 2016, 1:05:04 PM5/7/16
mwsoft wrote:

> Saturday May 7 2016, 9:08 AM
> Hi,
> I can't help but think that this group, and perhaps others advertising
> and promoting 'Liberty Basic' are all 'dead soldiers?' I get no reply
> when I e-mail them questions and have yet to find any currently dated
> posts? I hope I am wrong as I would really LIKE to BUY this program.
> IF I am wrong, please point me to current postings,OK?
> Jim

Yes, this group is dead. But this group is about *PowerBASIC*, not Liberty
Basic. PowerBASIC can be found at their website:
http://www.powerbasic.com/

If you want Liberty Basic, go to their website:
http://www.libertybasic.com/

Alternately, get JustBasic, their free version:
http://www.justbasic.com/

Or, even better, get Liberty Basic Booster from Ricard Russell, author of BBC
Basic:
http://www.bbcbasic.co.uk/lbb/
LBB is free to use and generally works better than LB itself does.

...Having said all that, what is it you want to know?

--
I wonder if I can set my phone number to Iron Maiden.