PBWin : Needed MACRO's for different format functions

volleballertje26

Jul 31, 2003, 3:06:29 AM7/31/03
Dear programmers,
1. Can someone help me for written the next macro's for:
- format floating numbers
- format percents
- format date and time

I have no experience of the WinAPI, I'm sorry

a) MACRO FormatNumber()
b) MACRO FormatPercent()

c)MACRO FormatDate()
- FormatDate have the next format options
--> d = the day of the month (1-31)
--> dd = the day of the month (01-31)
--> ddd = the first second chars of the naam of the day (su-sa)
--> dddd = the full name of the day (sunday-saterday)

--> w = the number of the day in the week (1-7)
--> ww = the number of the week in the year (1-54)

--> m = the month of the year (1-12)
--> mm = the month of the year (01-12)
--> mmm = the first three chars of the name from the month (jan-dec)
--> mmmm = the full name of the month (januari-december)

--> q = the number of the quartal in the year (1-4)

--> y = the daynumber of the year (1-366)
--> yy = the least two digits of the year (01-99)
--> yyyy = the full year (0100-9999)

MACRO FormatTime()

--> the same for the time : (:, h, hh, n, nn, s, ss, AM/PM)

I have needed this MACRO's needed for my project !

Please help me for written this MACRO (Functions)

Thanks in advance
Stephane

volleballertje26

Jul 31, 2003, 3:09:40 AM7/31/03

Robert Wolfe

Jan 16, 2019, 1:10:43 AM1/16/19
On 7/31/03 12:06 AM, volleballertje26 wrote:

> Dear programmers,
> 1. Can someone help me for written the next macro's for:
> - format floating numbers
> - format percents
> - format date and time
>
> I have no experience of the WinAPI, I'm sorry
>
> a) MACRO FormatNumber()
> b) MACRO FormatPercent()

If you want to display these, can't you use a PRINT USING statement?