Need PBForms 2.0

radg...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2015, 12:19:27 PM7/2/15
Hello all. We have purchased the product but need to reinstall it on a new PC. Are there any places I can go to find it? We get no response from PB. Are they out of business?

Thanks

Albert Richheimer

Jul 19, 2015, 2:17:46 AM7/19/15
Am 02.07.2015 um 18:19 schrieb radg...@gmail.com:
> Hello all. We have purchased the product but need to reinstall it on a new PC. Are there any places I can go to find it? We get no response from PB. Are they out of business?
>
> Thanks

Distrbutiong copies of PBForms is a breach of copyright law.
PB is still online. See reply by Arnold Trembley:
<84e0bb00-d3ef-4388...@googlegroups.com>

Albert