Delphi XE 7 debugger crashes when working directory specified

Skybuck Flying

Mar 10, 2015, 6:10:44 PM3/10/15
Hello,

Since I build win32 and win64, debug and release versions I would like the
executables to run with working directory set as follows:

.\CUDA\

So that it can load from the source folder and then proceed towards
Source\Cuda\

Instead of

Source\Win32\Release\

and so forth...

I want to store the files which my application uses elsewhere... I don't
want to have to copy them 4 times... for each version.

Unfortunately the debugger seems to crash with this folder set... Especially
in 64 bit mode ?!

Bye,
Skybuck.