updating the BASIC stamp

Bruce Eisenhard

Nov 3, 2017, 5:20:48 PM11/3/17
While there are many alternatives now, the original Parallax BASIC stamp was a good tool in its day. Too bad that day was over 20 years ago, and PCs cost thousands of dollars at the time. That stamp still costs $50 or more.

I think there are still users out there that could use an updated BASIC stamp. So I started an open source hardware design and will build some as part of a kickstarter campaign.

So throw tomatoes, or dollars... (I really want feedback good and bad).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/703885653/updated-24-pin-basic-controller