Ping: Arargh

Auric__

May 27, 2018, 7:22:01 PM5/27/18
Logged into my email for the first time in 5 years, saw your note from last
summer. I tried replying, but I'm not sure if it went through or not. Mail
server bounced twice, but the 3rd time... maybe not?

Anyway, if you don't get the email, ping auric.auric at gmail and I swear,
I'll pay attention this time.

--
He is a monument both to God's unending forgiveness
and to humanity's unfathomable capacity for cruelty.

pedro

Jun 13, 2018, 5:05:44 AM6/13/18
On Sun, 27 May 2018 23:22:01 -0000 (UTC), "Auric__"
<not.m...@email.address> wrote:

>Logged into my email for the first time in 5 years, saw your note from last
>summer. I tried replying, but I'm not sure if it went through or not. Mail
>server bounced twice, but the 3rd time... maybe not?
>
>Anyway, if you don't get the email, ping auric.auric at gmail and I swear,
>I'll pay attention this time.

If you are hitting his own mail server, are you "tweaking" the address
properly?

Auric__

Jun 13, 2018, 1:01:57 PM6/13/18
No, I wasn't. He changed his anti-spam strategy. We got in touch.

--
Marines are not allowed to die without permission!