Re: *** DESPERATE...User Bases in Qbasic Lang ***

Message has been deleted

Auric__

May 13, 2017, 7:38:40 PM5/13/17
fandressouza wrote:

> On Thursday, 8 February 1996 08:00:00 UTC, Aaron Lim wrote:
>> I need help in making user bases...you know, like the UNIX
>> system...etc...i mean a simple one, where the user types in
>> his/her name and all the info is stored and can be easily
>> retrieved...the problem is how do i retrive the info and how do i
>> encrypt the ,dbf/dat file...In QBASIC lang of course...someone
>> please reply soon...
>
> Hi, I came from the future to help. That language is dead. What we are
> doing now is Javascript. Regards from the future.

I'm still using BASIC. Maybe not QBasic, but BASIC all the same.

Also: The original post was 21 years ago. This "from the future" BS doesn't
excuse that.

--
Why should I permit you to share my victory?

Diesel

Sep 2, 2017, 12:47:05 AM9/2/17
fandre...@gmail.com
news:82e306f3-3dc7-45f4...@googlegroups.com Sat, 13
May 2017 15:48:19 GMT in alt.lang.basic, wrote:

> On Thursday, 8 February 1996 08:00:00 UTC, Aaron Lim wrote:
>> I need help in making user bases...you know, like the UNIX
>> system...etc...i mean a simple one, where the user types in
>> his/her name and all the info is stored and can be easily
>> retrieved...the problem is how do i retrive the info and how do i
>> encrypt the ,dbf/dat file...In QBASIC lang of course...someone
>> please reply soon...
>>
>> --
>> ~Aaron Lim~
>
> Hi, I came from the future to help. That language is dead. What we
> are doing now is Javascript. Regards from the future.

You do realize you responded to a post written in 1996? Come to think
of it, I was eighteen years old on the very day that post was written.
Woot

http://picpaste.com/B4rjEFK0.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style
http://picpaste.com/rjIb8Mht.jpg - David And Trisha introducing Nick!
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip - The *STALKING* begins.

Of all forms of caution, caution in love is the most fatal.

Diesel

Sep 2, 2017, 12:47:05 AM9/2/17
"Auric__" <not.m...@email.address>
news:XnsA774A95073FF0au...@213.239.209.88 Sat, 13 May
Yikes! I didn't realize it was 21 years ago already.
"VAT is a simple tax..." -- Anthony Barber, Chancellor of the Exchequer
on the introduction of VAT on April Fool's Day in 1973.

sdn4...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018, 2:09:17 PM3/7/18
On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 8:48:20 AM UTC-7, fandre...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, 8 February 1996 08:00:00 UTC, Aaron Lim wrote:

If there were not decades old answers this place would be dead. :-)
Some computer groups have the Holy rollers posting for Jesus.
Proof that Jesus saves...

BASIC resources and a Free BASIC like low level DOS language
on:
www.ml1compiler.org
Steve D. N. (the other Steve N)