ZBasic for MS-DOS (ZEDCOR)

Martin Whittaker

May 5, 2004, 11:47:51 AM5/5/04

I'm looking for this old compiler. If anyone has it and is willing to part
with it, pls contact me.

Martin

remove the x's y's and z's from my email to respond

mxwhit...@kcx.rryz.com

tito00

Dec 17, 2005, 4:06:59 AM12/17/05
I have the last 8 bit edition (around the year 1987). Don't use
compatibility modes with Windows Xp. From Windows 95 to Windows XP usually
you can't access the hard disk or floppy directly as with the "OPEN"
statement to develop databases. You can still use the ".pif " files to
adapt Zbasic to your screen and to close the DOS window on exit. Zbasic
has good mathematical precision and is fast. If you are interested give me
your EMAIL address and i'll send you the files attached, only 332k. Thanks
god its freeware now.

j...@posemotion.com

Jan 4, 2017, 5:40:30 PM1/4/17
You have a copy of ZBasic? I've been looking where to download this. Weirdly there's another version of ZBasic but it's not from the same developer or for DOS.