Educational Software for Windows 7?

jesusissa...@gmail.com

May 8, 2013, 6:28:03 PM5/8/13

Is there a market for companies and computer programmers to make Math, English, Science and other subjects for kids by grade level education software for Windows 7? I see alot of this type of education software for Tablets like for IPAD, but very few of this education software for Windows 7. I have a 3 year old HP Pavilion Elite PC with i7 processor 2.8GHZ, 8GB of RAM, 1.5 Terabyte 7200 RPM Hard Drive, Blu Ray Burner, ATI Radeon 4850 video card with 1GB of video ram,
Direct X 10, Sound Blaster Xi-Fi Xtreme Audio Sound Card, 64 bit Windows 7 Premium OS, and 350 watts power supply. I will also like to see 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade, subjects English, and Language Arts software to teach kids how to write stories, poems, grammer and alot more. I also like to see a variety of math games software for windows 7. I would like to see all of this education software work with my Windows 7 PC.

Thanks,

Chris