OT: aioe.org

1 view

wolfgang kern

Jan 30, 2023, 6:51:23 PM1/30/23
can't make it work again, either Mozilla or windoze seem to block it.
__
wolfgang

Kerr-Mudd, John

Jan 31, 2023, 4:37:26 AM1/31/23
You need alt.test; the aoie server has had a crash, I've read in
alt.free.newsservers

Sign up to Eternal-September, YKIMS.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

wolfgang kern

Jan 31, 2023, 8:40:51 AM1/31/23

On 31/01/2023 10:37, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:

>> can't make it work again, either Mozilla or windoze seem to block it.

> You need alt.test; the aoie server has had a crash, I've read in
> alt.free.newsservers
> Sign up to Eternal-September, YKIMS.

thx, my post already came by Eternal-September :)
can't figure from where you posted yet.
I had to look up for YKIMS (rare used..)
__
wolfgang

Kerr-Mudd, John

Jan 31, 2023, 8:49:48 AM1/31/23
On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 14:40:49 +0100
wolfgang kern <now...@never.at> wrote:

> On 31/01/2023 10:37, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
>
> >> can't make it work again, either Mozilla or windoze seem to block it.
>
> > You need alt.test; the aoie server has had a crash, I've read in
> > alt.free.newsservers
> > Sign up to Eternal-September, YKIMS.
>
> thx, my post already came by Eternal-September :)

Doh! I should have checked at the headers!

> can't figure from where you posted yet.
(UK?)

> I had to look up for YKIMS (rare used..)
> __
> wolfgang

I'm on ES too :-)

wolfgang kern

Jan 31, 2023, 11:52:17 AM1/31/23

On 31/01/2023 14:49, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
> I'm on ES too :-)

me too could have checked the headers :)
but Mozilla's weird layout with these fixed size tiles almost hide all
until you figure that there are (white on white) small scroll-bars.
it may need some time to see posts from all our group fellows now.
__
wolfgang