Bird Flu may be caused by Ukraine operatives and their Biolabs.

skybuck2000

Mar 11, 2022, 9:41:34 PM3/11/22
Russia has uncovered evidence/bio labs containing dangerous pathogens.

This explains a lot why the country of The Netherlands has been hit repeatedly by "Bird Flu".

Which forces the Dutch to kill off their cattle.

It's easy to see how this would be in the interest of the Ukrain to sell more meat from their country.

To be continued...

Bye,
Skybuck.
Message has been deleted

wolfgang kern

Mar 15, 2022, 3:48:43 AM3/15/22
better not!
and I wouldn't believe in Russian propaganda these days.
__
wolfgang

Kerr-Mudd, John

Mar 15, 2022, 5:23:03 AM3/15/22
I wouldn't believe such tosh anyhow. Nor 98% of Skybucks ravings.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.