After watching this video the conclusion may be the following:
1. Contradictions are a problem in math.
2. These contradictions seemed to be caused by "self-references".
A possible solution to these problems are to:
3. Detect self-references.
4. Illiminate the self-references or break/solve the self-references.
So for example if the H machine is capable of reducing H+ such that H can detect itself inside H+ then this means:
1. Self reference detected.
2. Possibly contradiction detected.
Now H can try and work out a solution to this problem/contradiction.
3. Basically this could allow H to detect H+ enters an infiniteloop, because H has detected itself inside H+, H knows the real answer to the halting question.
So the output of H+ is no longer relevant ! And can be dismissed as a joke/trojan/thruth manipulator.
H detected the real thruth by detecting itself ! HAHA.
So if H can detect halt or infinity then it will no longer be tricked by any machine H+ incorporating itself H.
So this reduces the halting problem/question to:
Can H detect itself given any program/version of itself ! ;)
A reduction problem it seems.
Goodbye for now,