OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our world

8 views
Skip to first unread message

Rick C. Hodgin

unread,
Feb 24, 2021, 7:11:00 PMFeb 24
to
OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our world

Read this and repost. It's important. This message is to U.S.
citizens, but it applies world-wide.

Our nation is under serious assault. Not by the left or right, but by
evil spiritual forces at work inside of people. By our society, people
have sold out to sin in all its various forms, and now those evil
spirits literally dwell inside the physical bodies of people, and from
that place of influence they are moving against all of mankind in the
capacity of the people they occupy. Leaders. Business people. Everyone
of influence is under assault or being replaced in their position by
someone who is compromised.

This translates into a world environment where all of us who trust in
the Lord Jesus Christ, who seek to do and be a part of what's true,
what's right in God's sight, deferring to the guidance which God has
given us in the Bible, by His Holy Spirit, through His Son, are also
under assault. No one is sidelined. We are all all in whether we
realize it or not.

The United States in its present form will not survive. We read in
Revelation about the coming great tribulation and how the entire world
will go after the mark of the beast system, taking the mark and in so
doing damning their eternal souls.

My friends, that time is here. We are seeing the transformation and
preparation for the full-on implementation of that system happening
before our very eyes. We are seeing that mark of the beast system
coming online and rising up before us.

It will not be too much longer until everyone who trusts in Jesus Christ
will be cast out of their jobs, their homes, onto the streets, unable
to get employment, unable to provide for their families. They will be
shunned and hated everywhere by those very people who, through sin and
their love of sin, are compromised. Christians will become a band of
outcasts and the whole world will rejoice for a time because of it.

But to every Christian: Take heart, because the Lord of hosts has
secured our victory. He will take us out of this world so we will not
go through that mark of the beast system and the seven year tribulation.

Stay strong, my friends. Take courage. The Lord Jesus Christ has
already given us the victory. This is the enemy's moment in time to rise
to power and overcome, but scripture teaches us it is a fleeting moment,
and it will not endure, and Jesus has already secured their defeat in
the most final way possible.

Be strong no matter what comes. And if you need encouragement, please
contact me. Watch my video on the spiritual nature of our lives on
YouTube. And teach the people around you about this spiritual battle we
are facing, and why and how we must keep our faith and trust in Jesus
Christ no matter what the enemy throws at us.

I am there with you in spirit, as are all the saints, across all the
nations, across this entire world, are likewise.

Look up, because your redemption draws near.

In Christ,
Rick C. Hodgin

PS -- To all of you who don't believe, consider these things. Read the
Bible and see for yourself if what I teach you about the correlation
between worldly events and changes aligns with the Biblical teaching.
Do not go another day without knowing for sure. Put God to the test.
Prove Him out by examining and testing what He's written to see if He
is true or not. Do not rely upon me or my guidance / thoughts. I am a
man and can be wrong. But God is not a man like us, and He cannot be
wrong. Jesus wants to forgive you today. Ask Him to forgive you and
escape what's coming. Do this, and you will feel the change, and you
will see the whole world from inside of new eyes. Peace, my friends.
[Jesus Loves You]

Rod Pemberton

unread,
Feb 27, 2021, 4:48:47 AMFeb 27
to
On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 19:10:57 -0500
"Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our world
>
> Read this and repost. It's important. This message is to U.S.
> citizens, but it applies world-wide.
>

<snip, religious rant>

Discussing religion with you has never gotten me anywhere. I'm
sure that I'm just wasting my breath, yet again. Am I wrong?

With you, it always seems to be a combination of circular logic,
willful blindness to the truth, a blatant ignorance of the Biblical
verse, and an unshakable conviction in ones current beliefs, faith,
hope, etc.

> The United States in its present form will not survive.

WTF? Seriously? On what grounds do you make this claim? Why is this
political statement within a rant on religion? Irrational.

> We read in Revelation about the coming great tribulation
> [...]
> My friends, that time is here.

<snip, religious rant on end times>

Isn't there supposed to be 3000 years of peace first? Shouldn't that
happen first before we jump to the conclusion that this is the
Biblical end times? Shouldn't you wait for that to occur? ...

<snip, more of the same>

> Look up, because your redemption draws near.

OMG, I know why Rick posted this! Rick rejoined his local Christian
cult, again. His cult forces him to proselytize. A cult should not be
your "safe space", Rick. A cult should not be the place you go to, in
order to seek certainty in confusing and difficult times. I'd bet this
is a learned behavior, perhaps from your parents. So, is this the third
time or fourth or fifth now, Rick? Or, will you claim that someone is
spoofing your posts like you claimed some years ago?

> PS -- To all of you who don't believe, consider these things. Read
> the Bible and see for yourself if what I teach you about the
> correlation between worldly events and changes aligns with the
> Biblical teaching.

Doesn't every major period of social upheaval or war appear to be
correlated with the Biblical end times? (Yes.)

Relax. Chill out. Just don't drink the ... flavored water.

--

Rick C. Hodgin

unread,
Feb 27, 2021, 10:46:25 PMFeb 27
to
On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 04:49:53 -0500
Rod Pemberton <nomai...@trgzxcqvbe.cpm> wrote:
> [snip]

Rod, the message of salvation goes out for those who will be saved.
They will be able to hear God's call, respond to it, and come to Jesus
asking forgiveness for their sin and be saved from judgment.

The message of salvation is not for those who won't be saved.

FWIW, you have a barrier up between you and God. You are convinced you
are right, and that pride / arrogance erects a barrier which keeps you
from God, and God from you. He tries to reach out to you through men
and women like me, but that barrier you sustain keeps you forever from
the knowledge of God.

If you want to know the truth, you have to begin with the
acknowledgment, the possibility, that you may be wrong, and that if you
are wrong you do want to know the truth.

Knowledge of God comes from seeking the truth, Rod.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Daniel65

unread,
Feb 28, 2021, 1:25:57 AMFeb 28
to
Rick C. Hodgin wrote on 28/02/2021 2:46 pm:
> On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 04:49:53 -0500
> Rod Pemberton <nomai...@trgzxcqvbe.cpm> wrote:
>> [snip]
>
> Rod, the message of salvation goes out for those who will be saved.

<Snip>

> The message of salvation is not for those who won't be saved.

Right, so only those that will be saved will hear the message!!

So why bother Proselytising??

Either a person has already been SAVED or they will never be SAVED!!
--
Daniel

wolfgang kern

unread,
Feb 28, 2021, 9:24:42 AMFeb 28
to
On 28.02.2021 04:46, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:

> Knowledge of God comes from seeking the truth, Rod.

Oh dear, you are still obsessed by dead horse legends.

all gods are/were invented by clerics (to fill their belly w/o working).

the universe was never created, it is unlimited in size and duration.
it was here since ever and will remain forever even in variable forms.

[ Only logical thinking leads to truth ! ]

So pretty pretty please give up with your annoying attempts to save us.
__
wolfgang

Rick C. Hodgin

unread,
Feb 28, 2021, 3:57:24 PMFeb 28
to
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:25:55 +1100
Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:

> Rick C. Hodgin wrote on 28/02/2021 2:46 pm:
> > The message of salvation is not for those who won't be saved.
> Right, so only those that will be saved will hear the message!!

All will hear it. It is actually given for those who won't be saved as
well, but it's given as a witness or testimony against them.

> So why bother Proselytising??

There are still people who will be saved, and Matthew 28:18+ tells us
to go out and teach people. God uses those who are His to spread His
message and to be His witnesses unto all the Earth.

> Either a person has already been SAVED or they will never be SAVED!!

People meet Jesus at some point in their life. They come to the cross
broken, realizing they have sin, not wanting to be judged for that sin.
They ask Jesus to forgive them. In that instant they are saved, not
before.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Rick C. Hodgin

unread,
Feb 28, 2021, 4:01:53 PMFeb 28
to
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:24:35 +0100
wolfgang kern <now...@never.at> wrote:
> the universe was never created, it is unlimited in size and duration.
> it was here since ever and will remain forever even in variable forms.

I doubt you'll read this, Wolfgang, because I'm sure you've blocked me.
But on the off-chance, consider this:

Video link to the simulation at the bottom:
http://www.3alive.org

> [ Only logical thinking leads to truth ! ]

Jesus is truth. The enemy teaches that something else is truth. And,
the Bible is logical. Knowledge of it is hidden from those who are
perishing. It's how God set it up, to catch the "clever" in their own
craftiness. They think they have a bead on something, but they do not.

> So pretty pretty please give up with your annoying attempts to save
> us. __

Here's a message from a preacher who lived in the 1800s:

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/74181-if-sinners-be-damned-at-least-let-them-leap-to

"If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over
our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with
our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to stay.
If Hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of
our exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed
for.” -- Charles Haddon Spurgeon

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Rod Pemberton

unread,
Mar 1, 2021, 1:35:51 AMMar 1
to
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 16:01:40 -0500
"Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:24:35 +0100
> wolfgang kern <now...@never.at> wrote:

> > [ Only logical thinking leads to truth ! ]
>
> Jesus is truth.

I'm the truth. Are you calling me Jesus?

> The enemy teaches that something else is truth.

We're actively looking for enemies now? Sigh, somebody should've told
me ...

If there are two truths to go by, just how does one decide?
Salvation? Popularity? Excitement? Partying?

Isn't a house on one side of a lake, just as lovely as one on the other?

> And, the Bible is logical.

Okay, somebody is delusional. Parts of the Bible are logical. Other
parts are insane. The Bible is like a case of Alzheimer's.

> Knowledge of it is hidden from those who are perishing. It's how God
> set it up, to catch the "clever" in their own craftiness. They think
> they have a bead on something, but they do not.

So, what would you call a man from whom knowledge is never hidden, but
who is also non-religious? A God ... A demon ... Don't forget that
in Revelations, there is a woman "clothed with the sun" (perhaps the
mother of Lucifer), four beasts, a red dragon who gives power to the
beasts, angels of the red dragon, some of whom sit on thrones next to
God.

Are you saying God made people "who are perishing" ignorant of the
truth, and also made them too ignorant to find the path to truth, but
also gave them free will so they could attempt to find the truth, and
yet expects them to use their free will to actually find the path of
truth? Rick, that's truly a holy WTF of circular logic.

> > So pretty pretty please give up with your annoying attempts to save
> > us. __
>
> Here's a message from a preacher who lived in the 1800s:
>
> https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/74181-if-sinners-be-damned-at-least-let-them-leap-to
>
> "If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over
> our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with
> our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to stay.
> If Hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of
> our exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed
> for.” -- Charles Haddon Spurgeon
>

Why would he want to save people from Hell, who truly deserve to be
there? Even Christ didn't attempt to stop people from going to Hell.
Instead, Christ said, come to me.

--

Rod Pemberton

unread,
Mar 1, 2021, 1:38:11 AMMar 1
to
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:57:17 -0500
"Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:25:55 +1100
> Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:

> > Rick C. Hodgin wrote on 28/02/2021 2:46 pm:
> > > The message of salvation is not for those who won't be saved.
> > Right, so only those that will be saved will hear the message!!
>
> All will hear it. It is actually given for those who won't be saved
> as well, but it's given as a witness or testimony against them.
>
> > So why bother Proselytising??
>
> There are still people who will be saved, and Matthew 28:18+ tells us
> to go out and teach people. God uses those who are His to spread His
> message and to be His witnesses unto all the Earth.

Your job is done, was done, long ago.

The Bible says that only 144,000 prepubescent Jewish gay virgin boys
get into Heaven.

Proof citing the Bible on that was previously mentioned to you on
c.l.a.x 2015 and a.o.d. 2019, but is posted here yet again:

Only virgins make it into Heaven (Luke 20:35 KJV)
Only gay male virgins make it into Heaven (Revelations 14:4 KJV)
Only Jews make it into Heaven (Revelations 7:4 KJV)
Only 144,000 make it into Heaven (Revelation 7:4 KJV, Revelations 14:1
KJV)

According to you, the Bible /is/ the absolute Word of God, correct?
(Yes.)

I.e., according the the Bible, you're not going to make it into Heaven,
nor are any of the other people who were "saved" by Christ, as God is
apparently either a self-serving gay male pederast or a female
pedophile, with an immense sexual appetite for those children.

> > Either a person has already been SAVED or they will never be SAVED!!
>
> People meet Jesus at some point in their life. They come to the cross
> broken, realizing they have sin, not wanting to be judged for that
> sin. They ask Jesus to forgive them. In that instant they are saved,
> not before.
>

According to the Bible, Jesus is only the /way/ to the father. (John
14:6 KJV) As such, God still judges you for your sin, even though
Christ died for your sins.

We've been over these two concepts over and over Rick. If you wish to
have any credibility with non-Christians, non-Muslims, and non-Jews,
you're going to have to accept the Biblical versus above as the "truth"
and deal with it. You can't just keep ignoring this stuff, as you've
done for the past six years, then turn and walk away, if you actually
believe the Bible is the Word of God. Before you can "save" anyone
by proselytizing, you need to confront your fears that the Bible may
not actually be the Word of God.

--

Rick C. Hodgin

unread,
Mar 1, 2021, 12:03:34 PMMar 1
to
On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 01:39:18 -0500
Rod Pemberton <nomai...@trgzxcqvbe.cpm> wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:57:17 -0500
> "Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:25:55 +1100
> > Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
> > > So why bother Proselytising??
> > There are still people who will be saved, and Matthew 28:18+ tells
> > us to go out and teach people. God uses those who are His to
> > spread His message and to be His witnesses unto all the Earth.
>
> Your job is done, was done, long ago.
>
> The Bible says that only 144,000 prepubescent Jewish gay virgin boys
> get into Heaven.

You are incorrect, Rod. It will cost you your soul.

If you'd like to know the truth, it's available. And it's free.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages