1, 2, 3, YOU'RE GONE (Third time's a charm doctrine :))

Skybuck Flying

Oct 5, 2022, 8:20:13 PM10/5/22
If Putin does decide to go nuclear I would like to ask him to assure that the survival rate of humanity is 0% procent.

This is the only threat from Putin that can prevent total nuclear war.

Putin must promise the entire world that the survival rate will be 0%.

Putin must nuke Brazil, Argetina, Australia and all other possible escapes as well.

This is the plan of the NAZIs they hope to survive by hiding in other countries.

Putin must assure that this does not happen and their survival rate is 0%.

I shall call this the: "Third time's a charm" doctrine.

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Peter Cheung

Oct 7, 2022, 11:55:25 PM10/7/22