Self-awareness thoughts ! :)

skybuck2000

Jun 28, 2021, 8:46:01 AM6/28/21
Perhaps such a machine that can detect itself also has a link to
self-awareness.

Perhaps the halting problem "=?self-referencing" problem and "self
awareness" are related to each other ! ;)

Thus a machine that can detect "self referencing" might become
self-aware !

A bit freightening thought if you have seen THE TERMINATORRRRRRRR ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

P.S.: I wrote this 13 june 2021, but the mail client didn't post it and google number of post was limited but I decide to post this anyway, maybe you will find it mildly interesting ! =D