Re: Too bad. Go cry me a river, AUK.

±

Mar 7, 2005, 5:35:52 AM3/7/05
Meat Plow wrote:

> [...]
> >> <subRoutine@W2mm> wrote:
> >> :> "jet" <j...@untool.net> wrote in message
> >> :> news:qLGdndzAd-R...@adelphia.com...
> >> :> > In article <d0d539$kf9$3...@chihuahua.databasix.com>, Phoenix
> >> :> <rbwa...@databasix.com> wrote:
> >> :> > > In article <1109999660.0...@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> >> :> > > "andy" <rwil...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> :> > >
> >> :> > > > You have your head so far up your ass that it is hopeless. Thanks
> >> for
> >> :> > > > confirming your defect, moron.
> >> :> > > >
> >> :> > > > Congratulations. I knew you had it in you. I have 23 publications in
> >> :> > > > various places.
> >> :> > >
> >> :> > > Um, why are you referring to an entire newsgroup as if it is one
> >> person?
> >> :> >
> >> :> > It might as well be.
> >> :> >
> >> :> What is your hypothesis?
> >> :>
> >> :
> >> :That without From: lines, you couldn't tell AUKers apart.
> >>
> >> Does anyone else agree with your theory? Are people like Dean willing to
> >> reciprocate support? Does this officially make you an immediate member of
> >> their
> >> party? What are your rights and privileges? Does a third level dungeon master
> >> beat a level five wizard?
> >>
> >> :They joke
> >> :(endlessly) about being mistaken for one another,
> >>
> >> Does it annoy you? Do you believe they think it annoys you? Have you any
> >> reason
> >> to believe you may have lead them to believe it annoys you? If it doesn't
> >> annoy
> >> you then why to you moan about it?
> >>
> >> :without realizing
> >> :it's an insult.
> >>
> >> Have any of your insults been effective in the past? Who claimed a spank? On
> >> who's account? What were the underlying circumstances? Did other people vouch
> >> for you? Why do you seek an ally? Do you believe, as a group, you would
> >> somehow
> >> be able to command a "higher authority"? Isn't this rather cliquish an
> >> unnecessary if you had felt you could function better on your own? How long
> >> have
> >> you had this co-dependency? Do you gravitate towards "fatherly" types?
> >>
> >> :"It's my turn to be Phoenix". "Peter is Phoenix on
> >> :Tuesdays".
> >>
> >> Do you believe there is strength in numbers? Or do you believe you have the
> >> authority and strength to dismiss infantile behaviour on your own? Are you
> >> hoping that I will agree with you? Why would you want to appeal for my
> >> sympathies in such a cringing manner?
> >>
> >> :For all the difference between them, they might as well all
> >> :be Phoenix. Or Cujo. Or Kevin. Or Lionel.
> >>
> >> Tell me why you care.
> >>

> > Have you been slamming crystal, James?
>
> Why the dodge? I thought he had some valid questions.

Only reality-challenged Clodhopper would think Koput had *any* validity
whatsoever.

--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

k00kologist Kimberly Kay Barnard (Bachelor of Science, Psychology &
longtime support group troll) tells an alt.support.depression.medication
poster what the alt.usenet.kooks awards are all about:

From: Kali <Ka...@lart.meow>
Newsgroups: alt.support.depression.medication,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Linda Gore's Speech, was: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards,
December 2004

The awards granted by alt.usenet.kooks are the official Usenet kook
awards, Linda. They were not created for the purpose of devaluing acts
of kindness. They were created, and are maintained, for the purpose of
recognizing abusive posters. Your fellow nominees are liars, bigots,
frauds, forgers, defamers, screed spammers, people who falsely accuse
others of stalking when they themselves are the stalkers, etc. You get
the picture. If you don't, return to the above link and read.

Not just anyone can be nominated; there are standards that must be
upheld. No one may be nominated for purposes of revenge or a joke. Not
all nominations are accepted. There must be evidence of abuse. You have
generated a lot of it. You are an abuser.

_ _ _ _ _
| | | | | | | | |
__ _| | |_ _ _ ___ ___ _ __ ___| |_ | | _____ ___ | | _____
/ _` | | __|| | | / __|/ _ \ '_ \ / _ \ __| | |/ / _ \ / _ \| |/ / __|
| (_| | | |_ | |_| \__ \ __/ | | | __/ |_ _| < (_) | (_) | <\__ \
\__,_|_|\__(_)__,_|___/\___|_| |_|\___|\__(_)_|\_\___/ \___/|_|\_\___/

MMl
MMMM
6MMMM
MMMMMM
MMMMMMM
:MMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMM
,MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMM
,MMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMC
MMMMMMMMMMMMC
8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMS
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
CMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQ
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM6
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMx
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMx
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQ
EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
M8 6MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
WMMMMMMMMW BMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMBMMM EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB
MMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMl
6 . MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
M. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMz MMMMMMM
.M: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMM
MM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMM8
MM, iMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M,MMC
WM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM , M
MW MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB C
M MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BM
M MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M:
M MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMl M,
MC MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQCE QM
E MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M MM
:M : MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8 M Mz
MM8WMWCMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMr MMMMM M Mx
@i MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. MMx M M
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. C 8, wM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMwMQM zM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM C @MM
MMMMx MMMMMMEMMMMMMM Q M
MMMM MMMM MMMMMMM lM iM
M@B MMMM MMMMMMM M WM8
:M MMM MMM CMM MWWWM W
MMM MMM M x M
MMMMMMMM BM
MMMMMMMM
xMMMMMMMMMMMMM
.MMMMMMMMMMMwMM
.MMB: @BMM

_ _ _ _ _ _
| | | |___ ___| \| | ___| |_|/ ___
| | | / __|/ _ \ . ` |/ _ \ __| / __|
| |_| \__ \ __/ |\ | __/ |_ \__ \
\___/|___/\___\_| \_/\___|\__| |___/

___ _ _____ _ _ _
/ _ \| | | __ \ | (_) |
/ /_\ \ |__ _ _ | | \/ |__ _ __ __ _ _| |__
| _ | '_ \| | | | | | __| '_ \| '__/ _` | | '_ \
| | | | |_) | |_| | | |_\ \ | | | | | (_| | | |_) |
\_| |_/_.__/ \__,_| \____/_| |_|_| \__,_|_|_.__/

-------
/ \
| (@) | | SnuH |