Re: A.F.'s James Koput Opposes Vilifying Flamers Trolled into Support Groups (was: A.F.'s Scott Campbawl Admits to Trolling alt.support.loneliness)

±

Feb 22, 2005, 6:49:11 AM2/22/05
03:15:38 GMT wrote:

> > Subject: A.F.'s Scott Campbawl Admits to Trolling
> > alt.support.loneliness
>
> Have you taken to calling yourself alt.support.loneliness now, you
> desperate dingbat?
>
> "subRoutine.W2@mm" <s!0.0^7ii.s...@mmx.CICS.mvs> did this:
>
> > Are you still going to vilify them for trying to kookify people
> > hiding in support groups?
>
> It's easy to see why you have a problem with vilifying people "for
> trying to kookify people hiding in support groups". After all, you
> attempted to attack Marijames in alt.support.loneliness after you
> were trolled into believing he was hiding there.

How despicable.

No wonder Koput was giving the support group *k00kologists* the
wrap-around.

--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

k00kologist Kimberly Kay Barnard (Bachelor of Science, Psychology &
longtime support group troll) tells an alt.support.depression.medication
poster what the alt.usenet.kooks awards are all about:

From: Kali <Ka...@lart.meow>
Newsgroups: alt.support.depression.medication,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Linda Gore's Speech, was: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards,
December 2004

The awards granted by alt.usenet.kooks are the official Usenet kook
awards, Linda. They were not created for the purpose of devaluing acts
of kindness. They were created, and are maintained, for the purpose of
recognizing abusive posters. Your fellow nominees are liars, bigots,
frauds, forgers, defamers, screed spammers, people who falsely accuse
others of stalking when they themselves are the stalkers, etc. You get
the picture. If you don't, return to the above link and read.

Not just anyone can be nominated; there are standards that must be
upheld. No one may be nominated for purposes of revenge or a joke. Not
all nominations are accepted. There must be evidence of abuse. You have
generated a lot of it. You are an abuser.

_ _ _ _ _
| | | | | | | | |
__ _| | |_ _ _ ___ ___ _ __ ___| |_ | | _____ ___ | | _____
/ _` | | __|| | | / __|/ _ \ '_ \ / _ \ __| | |/ / _ \ / _ \| |/ / __|
| (_| | | |_ | |_| \__ \ __/ | | | __/ |_ _| < (_) | (_) | <\__ \
\__,_|_|\__(_)__,_|___/\___|_| |_|\___|\__(_)_|\_\___/ \___/|_|\_\___/

MMl
MMMM
6MMMM
MMMMMM
MMMMMMM
:MMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMM
,MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMM
,MMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMC
MMMMMMMMMMMMC
8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMS
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
CMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQ
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM6
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMx
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMx
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQ
EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
M8 6MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
WMMMMMMMMW BMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMBMMM EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB
MMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMl
6 . MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
M. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMz MMMMMMM
.M: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMM
MM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMM8
MM, iMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M,MMC
WM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM , M
MW MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB C
M MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BM
M MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M:
M MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMl M,
MC MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQCE QM
E MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M MM
:M : MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8 M Mz
MM8WMWCMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMr MMMMM M Mx
@i MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. MMx M M
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. C 8, wM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMwMQM zM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM C @MM
MMMMx MMMMMMEMMMMMMM Q M
MMMM MMMM MMMMMMM lM iM
M@B MMMM MMMMMMM M WM8
:M MMM MMM CMM MWWWM W
MMM MMM M x M
MMMMMMMM BM
MMMMMMMM
xMMMMMMMMMMMMM
.MMMMMMMMMMMwMM
.MMB: @BMM

_ _ _ _ _ _
| | | |___ ___| \| | ___| |_|/ ___
| | | / __|/ _ \ . ` |/ _ \ __| / __|
| |_| \__ \ __/ |\ | __/ |_ \__ \
\___/|___/\___\_| \_/\___|\__| |___/

___ _ _____ _ _ _
/ _ \| | | __ \ | (_) |
/ /_\ \ |__ _ _ | | \/ |__ _ __ __ _ _| |__
| _ | '_ \| | | | | | __| '_ \| '__/ _` | | '_ \
| | | | |_) | |_| | | |_\ \ | | | | | (_| | | |_) |
\_| |_/_.__/ \__,_| \____/_| |_|_| \__,_|_|_.__/

-------
/ \
| (@) | | SnuH |