Re: BE A PART OF THE >>>MILLENNIUM CLUB<<< !1!1 JOIN ONE NOW!!!!!11!!!

±

Nov 8, 2005, 7:11:14 PM11/8/05
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 15:47:57 -0500, "subRoutinč@s!0.0^7ii"
> <s00...@vxsubroutine.ca> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:10:18 +0000 (UTC), in alt.flame John Henry
> ><j...@insurgent.orgy> wrote:
> >
> >:"subRoutinč@s!0.0^7ii" <s00...@vxsubroutine.ca> wrote in
> >:news:jip1n1pk7a946pfop...@4ax.com:
> >:
> >:> The John Henry Millennium: "POTYC!" 1000 times in your favour.
> >:
> >:I'm lost...is this supposed to be an insult?
> >
> >Almost forgot about
> >
> >The Dean Chumphries Millennium: The number of times you accuse AUK
> > for breaking a Usenet Rule while not
> > being able to follow any rules yourself.
> >
> Snuh?

Buh?

--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

±

Nov 8, 2005, 7:51:17 PM11/8/05
Republican Party Representative #33 wrote:

> ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> > Per Sapientiam Non Felicitas wrote:
> >>
> >> "subRoutinč@s!0.0^7ii" <s00...@vxsubroutine.ca> wrote in

> since
> we

> also

> if

> your

> >> James, if you just say "I'm a spankard", we'll all leave you alone.
> >>
> >> Great formatting, by the way.
> >
> > He worked long and hard on it in Word - it shows!
>
> I bet he even made a macro for it.

He's 1337.

> --
> Yes, My Views Do Reflect Those Of The Republican Party
> http://www.bedoper.com

Republican Party Representative #33

Nov 8, 2005, 7:59:20 PM11/8/05
ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com> wrote in

I gotta quit replying, now. He's counting my posts.

±

Nov 8, 2005, 8:07:49 PM11/8/05

All the more reason to do so.

> --
> Yes, My Views Do Reflect Those Of The Republican Party
> http://www.bedoper.com

subRoutinи@s!0.0^7ii

Nov 8, 2005, 8:21:01 PM11/8/05
On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:07:49 -0800, in alt.flame ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

The moment for his 1,000th arsed meltdown is already gone.

_-
-_
subRoutine <http://www.softtargets.com>
Overunity Energy Mechanism
0,0,1

My Nomination for BEST FLAME .SIG Alt.Flame 2005

Proving that a small digital transceiver was outfitted into
the tiny "Space For Rent" compartment of his skull,
"Jason the Slurper" <KILLFIL...@yahoo.com> wrote:
<Xns96FCC6506...@207.14.113.17>
"Ari, although I find him more than a tad too "nice", is generally funny
and always quite readable."

Avoid normal situations. wrote:
<d6buik$k22$1...@eskinews.eskimo.com>
The snuhbirds make Krapout look good by comparison. Sort of like how a
mediocre comedian like Al Franken will go on at ungodly length about Rush
Limbaugh.

±

Nov 8, 2005, 8:20:51 PM11/8/05

Good to see you ontopic at alt.idiot.james-koput,
alt.lamers.james-koput.net-abuser and alt.limpdick.james-koput,
Limpdick.

subRoutinи@s!0.0^7ii

Nov 8, 2005, 8:26:50 PM11/8/05
On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:20:51 -0800, in alt.flame ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

:"subRoutinč@s!0.0^7ii" wrote:
:>
:> On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:07:49 -0800, in alt.flame ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com>
:> wrote:
:>
:> :Republican Party Representative #33 wrote:
:> :>
:> :> ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com> wrote in
:> :> news:43714805...@hotmail.com:
:> :>
:> :> > Republican Party Representative #33 wrote:
:> :> >>
:> :> >> ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com> wrote in
:> :> >> news:43713FF5...@hotmail.com:
:> :> >>
:> :> >> > Per Sapientiam Non Felicitas wrote:
:> :> >> >>
:> :> >> >> "subRoutinč@s!0.0^7ii" <s00...@vxsubroutine.ca> wrote in
:> :> >> >> news:jip1n1pk7a946pfop...@4ax.com:
:> :> >> >>

[...]
:> :>

:> :> I gotta quit replying, now. He's counting my posts.
:> :
:> :All the more reason to do so.
:>
:> The moment for his 1,000th arsed meltdown is already gone.
:
:Good to see you ontopic at alt.idiot.james-koput,
:alt.lamers.james-koput.net-abuser and alt.limpdick.james-koput,
:Limpdick.

Good to see why there's a reason to care...and how you remembered my name for
three other ngs. Moron.

±

Nov 8, 2005, 8:35:16 PM11/8/05
"subRoutinč@s!0.0^7ii" wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:20:51 -0800, in alt.flame ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> :"subRoutinč@s!0.0^7ii" wrote:
> :>
> :> On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:07:49 -0800, in alt.flame ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com>
> :> wrote:
> :>
> :> :Republican Party Representative #33 wrote:
> :> :>
> :> :> ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com> wrote in
> :> :> news:43714805...@hotmail.com:
> :> :>
> :> :> > Republican Party Representative #33 wrote:
> :> :> >>
> :> :> >> ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com> wrote in
> :> :> >> news:43713FF5...@hotmail.com:
> :> :> >>
> :> :> >> > Per Sapientiam Non Felicitas wrote:
> :> :> >> >>
> :> :> >> >> "subRoutinč@s!0.0^7ii" <s00...@vxsubroutine.ca> wrote in
> :> :> >> >> news:jip1n1pk7a946pfop...@4ax.com:
> :> :> >> >>
> [...]
> :> :>
> :> :> I gotta quit replying, now. He's counting my posts.
> :> :
> :> :All the more reason to do so.
> :>
> :> The moment for his 1,000th arsed meltdown is already gone.
> :
> :Good to see you ontopic at alt.idiot.james-koput,
> :alt.lamers.james-koput.net-abuser and alt.limpdick.james-koput,
> :Limpdick.
>
> Good to see why there's a reason to care...

Hence your reply.

Boy, you're easy, Koput.

> and how you remembered my name for
> three other ngs. Moron.

There's a little thing called Google, check into it.

subRoutinи@s!0.0^7ii

Nov 8, 2005, 9:50:25 PM11/8/05
On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:35:16 -0800, in alt.flame ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

:
:> and how you remembered my name for

:> three other ngs. Moron.
:
:There's a little thing called Google, check into it.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

±

Nov 8, 2005, 9:50:06 PM11/8/05
"subRoutinč@s!0.0^7ii" wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:35:16 -0800, in alt.flame ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> :
> :> and how you remembered my name for
> :> three other ngs. Moron.
> :
> :There's a little thing called Google, check into it.
>
> Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Using Google is like shooting fish in a barrel, Squidpickles?

subRoutine

Nov 8, 2005, 9:54:34 PM11/8/05
"ą" <h0plib...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "subRoutinč@s!0.0^7ii" wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:35:16 -0800, in alt.flame ą
<h0plib...@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > :
> > :> and how you remembered my name for
> > :> three other ngs. Moron.
> > :
> > :There's a little thing called Google, check into it.
> >
> > Like shooting fish in a barrel.
>
> Using Google is like shooting fish in a barrel, Squidpickles?

BLAM! Made you rethpond!

Republican Party Representative #33

Nov 9, 2005, 7:31:44 PM11/9/05
ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com> wrote in

1. Perhaps I should number them for him?

Republican Party Representative #33

Nov 9, 2005, 7:32:20 PM11/9/05
"subRoutinč@s!0.0^7ii" <s00...@vxsubroutine.ca> wrote in

You threw away the Kleenex, then?

Republican Party Representative #33

Nov 9, 2005, 7:33:09 PM11/9/05
ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com> wrote in

3. Fuck, I forgot to number the last post. Number the previous reply
'2.'.

Republican Party Representative #33

Nov 9, 2005, 7:34:17 PM11/9/05
"subRoutinи@s!0.0^7ii" <s00...@vxsubroutine.ca> wrote in

> and how you remembered my name for
> three other ngs. Moron.

Which is it? Moron, or Limpdick?

Republican Party Representative #33

Nov 9, 2005, 7:35:32 PM11/9/05
ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com> wrote in

Easy as a trip the dentist.

>> and how you remembered my name for
>> three other ngs. Moron.
>
> There's a little thing called Google, check into it.

5. MOTHERFUCKER. I did it again. The previous reply will now be known as
'4'.

Republican Party Representative #33

Nov 9, 2005, 7:36:34 PM11/9/05
"subRoutine" <s007ii@ca> wrote in news:Sa2dnXfvmvI...@rogers.com:

> "ą" <h0plib...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> "subRoutinč@s!0.0^7ii" wrote:
>> >
>> > On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:35:16 -0800, in alt.flame ą
> <h0plib...@hotmail.com>
>> > wrote:
>> >
>> > :
>> > :> and how you remembered my name for
>> > :> three other ngs. Moron.
>> > :
>> > :There's a little thing called Google, check into it.
>> >
>> > Like shooting fish in a barrel.
>>
>> Using Google is like shooting fish in a barrel, Squidpickles?
>
> BLAM! Made you rethpond!

You're the most unfortunate piece of shit I have ever encountered.

±

Nov 10, 2005, 3:39:07 AM11/10/05

2. Eggsactly.

> --
> Yes, My Views Do Reflect Those Of The Republican Party
> http://www.bedoper.com

±

Nov 10, 2005, 3:40:18 AM11/10/05
Republican Party Representative #33 wrote:

> "subRoutinи@s!0.0^7ii" <s00...@vxsubroutine.ca> wrote in
>
> > and how you remembered my name for
> > three other ngs. Moron.
>
> Which is it? Moron, or Limpdick?

It's hyphenated - James Moron-Limpdick Koput.

> --
> Yes, My Views Do Reflect Those Of The Republican Party
> http://www.bedoper.com

±

Nov 10, 2005, 3:40:38 AM11/10/05

6.