Re: NOM: Sn*htards (collectively) for GK (was Re: NOMINATION: HL&S -> Re: WARNING: -> Re: THE OUTING OF USENET GANGS-AUK MORONS)

1 view

±

Mar 15, 2005, 2:54:46 AM3/15/05
Soapy wrote:

> [...]
> >:my fellow kookologists would debate me on this issue; fortunately,
> >:kookology does *not* require unanimous consensus on every point).
> >:I don't count Hannigan because as far as I know the *only* thing
> >:he has to do with the place is occasionally posting his FAQ.
> >
> > Oops. In your attempt to appear conciliatory to the female
> > fuckwit, you really managed to fuck you up your chances of ever
> > being taken seriously.
> >
> >:It has been suggested that AUK could simply annex the place; I'm
> >:left wondering what the hell AUK would want with it?
> >
> > Look around; you already did without realizing it. By simply
> > x-posting here, you've managed to outnumber the regulars. The core
> > fuckwits have long fled. (If they happen to return, I will once
> > again release the hounds on them! I swear!) You now own a piece of
> > Usenet real estate at a fire sale price. It's AUK's job to finally
> > make something of it. So may I suggest transforming it into a
> > moderated group with binaries of different breeds of the Bichon
> > Frise to commemorate the passing of the harmless critters who used
> > to populate it?
> >
> >:I've never had any particular issue with you, Jet.
> >
> > You should find one. She's a bonafide idiot.
> >
> >:You've always been
> >:reasonably decent toward me,
> >
> > Awwww.
> >
> >:and I have tried to give you that same
> >:respect.
> >
> > Ewwww.
> >
> >:I find it tragic that you continue to associate yourself -
> >:intentionally or not - with this band of flaccid never-beens.
> >
> > Ah-ha.
> >
> >:The history of snuh is an eight-year-long looping reel of a retard
> >:tripping over a two-inch curb, falling on his face, breaking his
> >:nose, and then jumping up and screaming "I meant to do that!!!!"
> >:Regrettably, that same set of characteristics now defines
> >:alt.flame as well.
> >
> > Ya think?
> >
> >:Personally, I think you're far better than that, but if you want
> >:to argue otherwise, I'm not going to *force* you to cluefulness.
> >
> > [Rolls eyes] These are the new insect overlords?
> >
> >:The people you
> >:appear to have chosen to associate yourself with are irredeemable
> >:losers,
> >
> > She will always sell out her box for a shilling. If you offer her
> > less, she'll take it.
> >
> >:and you are out of their social and intellectual league by at
> >:least several dozen orders of magnitude.
> >
> > Which is not saying much because she's mentally retarded.
> >
> >:Please, for your own sake, let them
> >:crash and burn, as is their destiny. You are not bound by honor
> >:or duty to go down with them.
> >
> > She's already gone down ON them.
> >:
> >:And if you chose to do so, that is your choice...but you can't say
> >:I didn't try to stop you.
> >
> > You forgot to say: "PLONK".
>
> You take the alt.flame awards way too seriously, James.

It must hurt knowing that all he can ever win is a *bad* award.

--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

k00kologist Kimberly Kay Barnard (Bachelor of Science, Psychology &
longtime support group troll) tells an alt.support.depression.medication
poster what the alt.usenet.kooks awards are all about:

From: Kali <Ka...@lart.meow>
Newsgroups: alt.support.depression.medication,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Linda Gore's Speech, was: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards,
December 2004

The awards granted by alt.usenet.kooks are the official Usenet kook
awards, Linda. They were not created for the purpose of devaluing acts
of kindness. They were created, and are maintained, for the purpose of
recognizing abusive posters. Your fellow nominees are liars, bigots,
frauds, forgers, defamers, screed spammers, people who falsely accuse
others of stalking when they themselves are the stalkers, etc. You get
the picture. If you don't, return to the above link and read.

Not just anyone can be nominated; there are standards that must be
upheld. No one may be nominated for purposes of revenge or a joke. Not
all nominations are accepted. There must be evidence of abuse. You have
generated a lot of it. You are an abuser.

_ _ _ _ _
| | | | | | | | |
__ _| | |_ _ _ ___ ___ _ __ ___| |_ | | _____ ___ | | _____
/ _` | | __|| | | / __|/ _ \ '_ \ / _ \ __| | |/ / _ \ / _ \| |/ / __|
| (_| | | |_ | |_| \__ \ __/ | | | __/ |_ _| < (_) | (_) | <\__ \
\__,_|_|\__(_)__,_|___/\___|_| |_|\___|\__(_)_|\_\___/ \___/|_|\_\___/

MMl
MMMM
6MMMM
MMMMMM
MMMMMMM
:MMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMM
,MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMM
,MMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMC
MMMMMMMMMMMMC
8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMS
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
CMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQ
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM6
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMx
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMx
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQ
EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
M8 6MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
WMMMMMMMMW BMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMBMMM EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB
MMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMl
6 . MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
M. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMz MMMMMMM
.M: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMM
MM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMM8
MM, iMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M,MMC
WM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM , M
MW MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB C
M MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BM
M MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M:
M MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMl M,
MC MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQCE QM
E MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M MM
:M : MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8 M Mz
MM8WMWCMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMr MMMMM M Mx
@i MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. MMx M M
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. C 8, wM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMwMQM zM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM C @MM
MMMMx MMMMMMEMMMMMMM Q M
MMMM MMMM MMMMMMM lM iM
M@B MMMM MMMMMMM M WM8
:M MMM MMM CMM MWWWM W
MMM MMM M x M
MMMMMMMM BM
MMMMMMMM
xMMMMMMMMMMMMM
.MMMMMMMMMMMwMM
.MMB: @BMM

_ _ _ _ _ _
| | | |___ ___| \| | ___| |_|/ ___
| | | / __|/ _ \ . ` |/ _ \ __| / __|
| |_| \__ \ __/ |\ | __/ |_ \__ \
\___/|___/\___\_| \_/\___|\__| |___/

___ _ _____ _ _ _
/ _ \| | | __ \ | (_) |
/ /_\ \ |__ _ _ | | \/ |__ _ __ __ _ _| |__
| _ | '_ \| | | | | | __| '_ \| '__/ _` | | '_ \
| | | | |_) | |_| | | |_\ \ | | | | | (_| | | |_) |
\_| |_/_.__/ \__,_| \____/_| |_|_| \__,_|_|_.__/

From: John Henry <j...@inNOSPAMsurgent.orgy>
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks, alt.fan.art-bell, alt.flame
Subject: Re: NOM: Sn*htards (collectively) for GK (was Re: NOMINATION:
HL&S -> Re: WARNING: -> Re: THE OUTING OF USENET GANGS-AUK MORONS)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:10:03 -0000

The Sn*h collective is a worthless garbage dump of tired lames, impotent
wretches, losers, and WOMBATs. In the years I've been on Usenet, I've
managed to find common ground and even comraderie with literally
*hundreds* of individuals and groups with whom I, in a former state of
cluelessness, once butted heads. The Sn*htards stand out bright and
clear among a very, very small group of folks with whom I can find no
common ground, in whom I can find no redeeming value, and for whom I
have absolutely no respect whatsoever.

I wouldn't feed Dean Humphries a handful of my own shit if he showed up
starving on my doorstep and begged for it. And I wouldn't put it past
him to do so.

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

±

Mar 15, 2005, 3:40:12 AM3/15/05

From: "subRoutine.W2@mm" <s!0.0^7ii.s...@mmx.CICS.mvs>
Newsgroups: alt.flame
Subject: Re: Jereon Van Kessel, alt dot flame's Email Troll
Date: 6 Feb 2004 02:39:03 GMT

Posting emails to usenet is the sign of classless peasant. All you did
was demonstrate how much lower you were able to sink than the one you
are
accusing.

From: "subRoutine.W2@mm" <s!0.0^7ii.s...@mmx.CICS.mvs>
Newsgroups: alt.flame
Subject: James Benzeleski Then And Now
Date: 22 Feb 2004 08:11:19 GMT

James once told me that he found me at my 'funniest when I call them on
their mistakes.'

I hope James truly hope James can laugh now for all the right reasons.
:)

From: Troll...@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:44:35 EST
Subject: Re: A favor.

Lastly, this will be our last email exchange. I will not be opening any
further mail from you. If you wish to for all appearance continue on as
allies at a.f or simply ignore each other then you can put yes in your
next
subject. If not then flame away at group but i do guarantee that I will
be outing
my Koput archive. Happy trails. -jb

> _-
> -_