Cash transaction with Joshua

William Walker

Sep 13, 2007, 6:16:54 AM9/13/07
Howdy

I am very glad to inform you about my success of the
?transaction,themoney has been transferred to kuwait.It is done through the assistant
?ofMr. Howard who base in Kuwait as a business man.Currently, I my wife and
?children are in Kuwait now.
In appreciate of your assistance I have mapped out as acompensation
?andwrote on your favor a Bank Draft of(*1,500,000.usd*) One
?Million,FiveHundred Thousand United States Dollars. I left the Draft with my secretary
Mr.Emma_Emeka on my departure to Kuwait. I would like you to contact
?him on the below informations so that he can mail it to you.
Name: William Walker :( bania...@gmail.com )
However,I did not forget you because you are the source of my success,
?you are part of what I am to day, though, you where not there to
?complete this projec with me but I gave all the credit and thanks to you. I
?know it is not yourfault or rather your wish to back up on me and the
?transaction I understand and it's simply because of what you must have
?heard about my continent and my business opportunities. Actually there
?are still good ones for exampleyourself,i will get back to you once i am
?through with the project at hand now.
--
thank you,

William Walker