Re: A lot of them come next year

Message has been deleted

iL_WeReo

Dec 11, 2012, 3:15:12 AM12/11/12
On Dec 11, 2:32 am, "Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned"
<laugh...@u.kook> wrote:
> Evan Platt <e...@theobvious.espphotography.com.invalid> wrote:
> > On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 02:30:14 +0000 (UTC), "Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts
> > Club Banned" <laugh...@u.kook> wrote:
>
> >>Why not nominate the fuckwit for another kook award?
>
> > Because he's an attention slut. He feeds off that.
>
> He sounds exactly like Kluckweasel.
>
> > Well, he also feeds
> > off food, the fat fuck weighs 600 pounds.
>
> > Why else would the pedophile pretend to have cancer except to get
> > attention?
>
> That sounds exactly like Kluckweasel too.
>
> > He's pretended to have cancer for over 6 years now, all the while
> > saying he has less than 6 month left to live.
>
> That also sounds exactly like Kluckweasel.
>
> > I just wish he'd die already.
>
> That sounds exactly like what people say about Kluckweasel.
>
> Nevertheless, I see your point now; some attention whores are best ignored.
>
> Like Kluckweasel.

You can tack on any label you'd like. I'm still the only one who
matters on the Internets.

Scott
Voted KotM June 2007

Scott F.

Dec 11, 2012, 11:48:12 AM12/11/12
On Dec 11, 2:15 am, iL_WeReo <caljamsc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm still the only one who matters on the Internets.

No you're not. In fact, no one matters less than you. Stop making
stuff up.

Scott F.

Dec 19, 2012, 11:23:02 PM12/19/12
On Dec 11, 2:15 am, iL_WeReo <caljamsc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm still the only one who matters on the Internets.

There ya go. Making up stuff again. Stop making stuff up.

Hell Stomper

Dec 19, 2012, 11:29:38 PM12/19/12
I googled it, and he apears to be correct. Haven't tried snopes yet.
Message has been deleted

iL_WeReo

Dec 20, 2012, 7:40:25 AM12/20/12
On Dec 20, 2:47 am, sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk (Sn!pe) wrote:
> Scott F. <sfe...@aol.com> wrote:
> > Stop making stuff up.
>
> What's wrong with making stuff up? It's fun!

It's fun to make stuff up!

Alan Ferris

Dec 21, 2012, 4:39:46 AM12/21/12
On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 04:40:25 -0800 (PST), iL_WeReo <calja...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
If you did not make stuff up there would be not stuff.
I am a person who needs lots of stuff.
--
Ferrit

()'.'.'()
( (T) )
( ) . ( )
(")_(")

iL_WeReo

Dec 21, 2012, 8:08:02 AM12/21/12
On Dec 21, 4:39 am, Alan Ferris <hairy.fer...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 04:40:25 -0800 (PST), iL_WeReo <caljamsc...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:

> >> What's wrong with making stuff up? It's fun!
>
> >It's fun to make stuff up!
>
> If you did not make stuff up there would be not stuff.
> I am a person who needs lots of stuff.

God made up the day of the week Thursday. Only God is allowed to make
stuff up.

Message has been deleted

iL_WeReo

Jan 3, 2013, 8:38:26 AM1/3/13