Re: TSB Bearings in Riverdale, New Jersey...

K. A. Cannon

Oct 25, 2008, 10:51:37 PM10/25/08
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 08:53:13 -0700 (PDT), the messenjah
<theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

>On Oct 24, 8:01 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote in news:213c1996-15b7-
>> 41bf-a7a7-13c6249a4...@d70g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:
>>
>> > obsessed
>> > lie about people
>>
>> --
>> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
>> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
>> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
>> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
>> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
>>  "what do you think I am, REALLY stupid?" - Ed asking yet another
>> question with an obvious answer.
>
>It's going to be interesting to see what businesses in riverdale think
>of tsb bearings creating and sponsoring a website that lies about
>people and has a usenet addiction that distracts from their
>business...

One wonders...what will they do? Knock on my door and burn my factory
down? Wonder who the fuck Chuck Lysaght is and why is he foaming about
some bearing manufacturer?
I think the latter will be the case.

Um...your empty threats were laughable and pathetic last time you
tried this. do you think this will work better now?

>You're starting shit again Cannon, and this time I won't be calling
>you.

You know better Buckwheat.

>But your local chamber of commerce, the better business bureau,
>and the chinese owners of your company have already been sent the
>kookapedia website and proof that it's tied to tsb bearings.

Ok...so fucking what?

I am sure everybody is going to jump through your hoops because *you*
say a web site is harassing. How is a web site harassing you Chuck?
Please explain how that can happen?

What is the fucking Chamber of Commerce going to do?
What is the fucking Better Business Bureau going to do?
The Chinese do not care about some 50+ year old bike messenger from
Florida and his dubious and farcical claims of being harassed by a web
site.

You can't go to the police can you????
Oh no...those voice mails and the phone records would be pretty funny
to them eh?

>Have fun with that!

I won't have any fun with it because you are lying.

Again.

--
K. A. Cannon
kevin.a.cannon at gmail.com.

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits