Re: chuckles liesack is back!

Message has been deleted

Peter J Ross

May 1, 2008, 12:24:11 PM5/1/08
In rec.arts.poems on Thu, 01 May 2008 12:01:18 -0400, Meat Plow
<me...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 01 May 2008 14:57:50 +0000, Peter J Ross wrote:
>
>> In rec.arts.poems on Sat, 26 Apr 2008 18:03:11 -0400, Meat Plow
>> <me...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>>
>>> What happened to the blaaaaargh email?
>>
>> The server that sent it doesn't currently exist. I'll get it (and a
>> lot of other stuff) working again as soon as possible - which probably
>> won't be very soon.
>>
>> Meanwhile, you can easily run websec yourself:
>> <http://baruch.ev-en.org/proj/websec/>
>
> That's ok I was just curious. I can also just go to Klucks Blarrrgh 'O
> Lies and read it if I am super-bored.

But you'll miss the amusing proof of chuckles's desperate attempts to
fix the moronic mistakes in his Blaaargh after GG has made fun of
them.

--
PJR :-)

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/>

the messenjah

May 8, 2008, 10:01:04 AM5/8/08
On May 1, 12:24 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
> In rec.arts.poems on Thu, 01 May 2008 12:01:18 -0400, Meat Plow
>

> <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> > On Thu, 01 May 2008 14:57:50 +0000, Peter J Ross wrote:

> >> The server that sent it doesn't currently exist. I'll get it (and a
> >> lot of other stuff) working again as soon as possible - which probably
> >> won't be very soon.
>
> >> Meanwhile, you can easily run websec yourself:
> >> <http://baruch.ev-en.org/proj/websec/>
>
> > That's ok I was just curious. I can also just go to Klucks Blarrrgh 'O
> > Lies and read it if I am super-bored.
>
> But you'll miss the amusing proof ofchuckles'sdesperate attempts to

> fix the moronic mistakes in his Blaaargh after GG has made fun of
> them.

Let's see if I get this right... You honestly think I alter my blog
because one of you morons points out what you interpret to be a lie?
You're reaching, Ross...

You fuckheads will never change...

http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/

> --
> PJR :-)
>
> <http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/>- Hide quoted text -

K. A. Cannon

May 8, 2008, 11:05:29 AM5/8/08
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> posted
<2fe90741-78b1-46ac...@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com> in
rec.arts.poems on Thu, 8 May 2008 07:01:04 -0700 (PDT):

>On May 1, 12:24 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
>> In rec.arts.poems on Thu, 01 May 2008 12:01:18 -0400, Meat Plow
>>

>> <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>> > That's ok I was just curious. I can also just go to Klucks Blarrrgh 'O
>> > Lies and read it if I am super-bored.
>>
>> But you'll miss the amusing proof ofchuckles'sdesperate attempts to
>> fix the moronic mistakes in his Blaaargh after GG has made fun of
>> them.
>
>Let's see if I get this right... You honestly think I alter my blog
>because one of you morons points out what you interpret to be a lie?
>You're reaching, Ross...

You're lying Lysaght.

>You fuckheads will never change...

You said you were leaving UseNet...what happened?
Why are you back?

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

Dennis M. Hammes

May 9, 2008, 4:08:45 AM5/9/08
the messenjah wrote:

> fuckheads will never change...
>
> http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/

No wonder you're always on about the same old shit.

--
-------(m+
~/:o)_|

Dennis M. Hammes

May 9, 2008, 4:11:18 AM5/9/08
K. A. Cannon wrote:

He had so many new $1000 apartments, paychecks, women who really
liked him, and Lunch Dates that he was completely ALONE without us.

Message has been deleted

Aratzio

May 9, 2008, 11:51:35 AM5/9/08
On Fri, 09 May 2008 11:41:16 -0400, in rec.arts.poems, Meat Plow
<me...@petitmorte.net> bloviated:

>It's been proven that Kluck modifies his blaaaaargh when some of his more
>bold and brazen lies have been uncovered.

It is just a coincidence that time after time the lies change after
they are posted.