Re: obama hates national anthem

1 view

K. A. Cannon

Nov 6, 2008, 10:30:16 AM11/6/08
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> posted
<433c4dd0-0a20-4e7b...@w39g2000prb.googlegroups.com> in
rec.arts.poems on Thu, 6 Nov 2008 06:06:44 -0800 (PST):

>On Oct 31, 8:36 pm, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:
>> On 31-Oct-2008, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote:
>>
>> >  What are you whining about now?
>>
>> I'm whining because someone stole my bike, and I've been sick all week.
>> Later, I'm going to whine about my dying father and the fact that relations
>> are tense with my entire family.  A few days ago, I whined about the fact
>> that my fellow tenants in my seedy apartment building are up till all hours
>> of the night screaming, yelling, and waving firearms at each other. On
>> occasion, I whine about the fact that I'm utterly alone and destitute.  I
>> frequently whine about all the bad things that happen to me because I've
>> spent a lifetime training myself to be the consummate victim.
>>
>> Oh wait.
>>
>> No, that's you.
>
>Go outside and get some fresh air, Gamble. You're becoming overly
>concerned about the minor details of my life again and bringing them
>to a poetry newsgroup. heh...
>
>http://www.chuck-lysaght.info

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And the above URL isn't bringing your life into a poetry newsgroup?

While berating Mr. Gamble about obsessing about your life you post a
link to your blog where you write pithy little comments about your
life.
You have the unmitigated gall to complain about it while you put it on
display.
You are the consummate fuckhead Charles.

--
K. A. Cannon
kevin.a.cannon at gmail dot com

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

the messenjah

Nov 6, 2008, 12:47:36 PM11/6/08
On Nov 6, 10:30 am, K. A. Cannon <kcan...@insurgent.orgy> wrote:
> the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> posted
> <433c4dd0-0a20-4e7b-8502-1c137e6f6...@w39g2000prb.googlegroups.com> in
> #5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine- Hide quoted text -

Hey Cannon. The business community in the Riverdale, New Jersey area
is beginning to learn about you and TSB Bearings... Good luck with
that, coward.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 6, 2008, 1:14:49 PM11/6/08
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in

> Hey Cannon. The business community in the Riverdale, New Jersey area
> is beginning to learn about you and TSB Bearings... Good luck with
> that, coward.

So says the Kluckweasel who is six years overdue on his Death Tour.

K. A. Cannon

Nov 6, 2008, 1:20:26 PM11/6/08
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> posted
<c2f5acd0-b3ba-4cf0...@r37g2000prr.googlegroups.com> in
alt.fucknozzles on Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:47:36 -0800 (PST):

<snip>

>Hey Cannon. The business community in the Riverdale, New Jersey area
>is beginning to learn about you and TSB Bearings...

Oh...and I should worry about that for what reason?
There aren't any business's I do anything with in town.
I work *nationally* and *internationally* you puddle of
fuck juice. I could care less.

But...reality is that you have done nothing...as usual.
I have not been contacted by anybody...be they the BBB or the local
Chamber of Commerce. It doesn't matter anyway.
What is the Better Business Bureau going to do Chuck?
Or the Chamber of Commerce? They have no enforcement abilities. They
are toothless associations that can only write letters.
I am sure they are going to act very quickly on your letters about
whatever having a website that promotes online harassment!! Maybe they
will tell you what you should do...contact the law enforcement
authority of your choice.

>Good luck with that, coward.

I am having fantastic luck with it.
While you sit in the downtown UPS store playing on their PeeCee I, and
a whole lotta other people, are laughing at you yet *again*.
<naq hfvat pbzznf pbeerpgyl gbb>

As for the coward comment...I leave it up to you to figure out how
hypocritical that is coming from someone who tries to bully over the
phone, over the Internet as well as trying to get innocent third party
organizations to do his bullying for him. You have all the backbone of
an amoeba.

You hate me. You want revenge. You want to get me.

You can't and will not ever be able to. You are too chickenshit.

Deal with it.

HAND.

Message has been deleted

John "C"

Nov 7, 2008, 12:40:43 AM11/7/08

"Meat Plow" <me...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:47:36 -0800 (PST), the messenjah
> <theguyo...@veryfast.biz>wrote:

> >On Nov 6, 10:30?am, K. A. Cannon <kcan...@insurgent.orgy> wrote:
> >> the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> posted
> >> <433c4dd0-0a20-4e7b-8502-1c137e6f6...@w39g2000prb.googlegroups.com>
in
> >> rec.arts.poems on Thu, 6 Nov 2008 06:06:44 -0800 (PST):

the fact
> Aw poor Kluck. Forever owned by Kevin.
>
> ...heh

Aw, poor meat spatula. Forever Fat & Ugly.

...heh

the messenjah

Nov 7, 2008, 6:57:54 AM11/7/08
On Nov 6, 1:20 pm, K. A. Cannon <kcan...@insurgent.orgy> wrote:
> the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> posted
> <c2f5acd0-b3ba-4cf0-8589-f41cd0fb3...@r37g2000prr.googlegroups.com> in

Poor Kevin. He can't grow up... Well, people do care, Kevin.
Especially your customers... I have a list of your clients and they
will receive more faxes... Good luck with that, my little obsessed
queer.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 7, 2008, 7:21:08 AM11/7/08
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in news:0a32d502-d1a3-
4b98-8a74-7...@35g2000pry.googlegroups.com:

Obsession and fag lames sums up your life nicely. So sad.

"I have violated NO ISPs AUP."- Ed the Liar.

K. A. Cannon

Nov 7, 2008, 10:09:45 AM11/7/08
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> posted
<0a32d502-d1a3-4b98...@35g2000pry.googlegroups.com> in
alt.fucknozzles on Fri, 7 Nov 2008 03:57:54 -0800 (PST):

Now that's funny coming from a guy who keeps trying to get me over
words on a screen. One can surmise that your brain never really
matured enough for you to stop using an adolescent thought process.
Is this whole "Get even with Kevin" thing ever going to happen?

>Well, people do care, Kevin.

I am certain they do. Everyone on UseNet thinks your obsession about
me makes you the most laughable kook in existence.

>Especially your customers... I have a list of your clients and they
>will receive more faxes...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tortious_interference

Understand that and learn it well.
I doubt that you would have the courage to actually go though with
your bluff. Are these faxes the same type you sent to the Allendale
PD? The non-existent imaginary ones?

And you have a list of customers from my web site...so aren't you the
big super sleuth.

>Good luck with that, my little obsessed queer.

Being called a queer by a guy who wears mesh shorts...Oh dear.

K. A. Cannon

Nov 7, 2008, 10:10:51 AM11/7/08
Cujo DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net> posted
<gf1brk$quj$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com> in alt.fucknozzles on
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:21:08 +0000 (UTC):

Jealously noted.
You are upset because you don't have a pet kook like mine who is
determined to ruin your life.

§ñühwØ£f

Nov 7, 2008, 10:45:01 AM11/7/08
On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 10:10:51 -0500, K.A.Cannon aided th' terraists with
the following claims :

At least *yours* is entertaining...mine (John the wife beater 'C') is dull
as a box of wet rocks in a paper bag with hammers.

Word.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2czc1ua.jpg

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 7, 2008, 1:26:54 PM11/7/08
K. A. Cannon <kca...@insurgent.orgy> wrote in

Damned right.

> You are upset because you don't have a pet kook like mine who is
> determined to ruin your life.

I did have Foamboi and Wollkook frothing nicely. But my favorite was
Spamming Mary Brey who actually tried to report a foreign-born US
citizen (British) to the Dept. of Homeland Security.

K. A. Cannon

Nov 7, 2008, 2:14:42 PM11/7/08
§ńühwŘŁf <snuh...@yahoo.com> posted
<pan.2008.11.07...@yahoo.com> in alt.fucknozzles on Fri,
07 Nov 2008 08:45:01 -0700:

You need to be a-sharpening yer pointy sticks there donchaknow.

>Word.

Parola.

Message has been deleted

§ñühw¤£f

Nov 7, 2008, 5:36:05 PM11/7/08
I cant use chopsticks that well...

>> Word.
>
> Parola.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parola_Tank_Museum

I could use one of these:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-26

--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there

the messenjah

Nov 8, 2008, 10:58:50 AM11/8/08
On Nov 7, 7:21 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote in news:0a32d502-d1a3-
> 4b98-8a74-7163b0403...@35g2000pry.googlegroups.com:

Not nearly as sad as you, Joe Jared. The winters are tough on you,
huh?

http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/

> --
> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.

>  "I have violated NO ISPs AUP."- Ed the Liar.- Hide quoted text -

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 8, 2008, 12:09:50 PM11/8/08
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in

Can you get any more delusional, Kluckweasel? You apparently got that
information from some of the biggest kooks on Usenet. Richard the
St00pid, Bradley Jesness and Edmo the Wollkook aren't exactly the
smartest folks I'll ever meet but maybe they are in your case.

> The winters are tough on you huh?

It's currently 73 degrees here, dumbfuck. It's actually warmer than
Jacksonville. Lay off the cheap booze, fool.

"You must mean every time I type? I get 100 dollars an hour to open my
mouth and convey my truth." - Eddieee, wondering why nobody calls him.

Message has been deleted

Peter J Ross

Nov 8, 2008, 2:02:59 PM11/8/08
In rec.arts.poems on Sat, 8 Nov 2008 07:58:50 -0800 (PST), the

--
PJR :-)

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/verse/>

Peter J Ross

Nov 8, 2008, 2:07:00 PM11/8/08
In rec.arts.poems on Sat, 8 Nov 2008 17:09:50 +0000 (UTC), Cujo
DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

chuckles is the most gullible kook I've ever seen. Even his fellow
kooks can troll him.

>> The winters are tough on you huh?
>
> It's currently 73 degrees here, dumbfuck. It's actually warmer than
> Jacksonville. Lay off the cheap booze, fool.

It's warm here too, because, unlike chuckles, I can afford to pay for
central heating.

Tee hee.

the messenjah

Nov 9, 2008, 2:32:43 PM11/9/08
On Nov 8, 2:07 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
> In rec.arts.poems on Sat, 8 Nov 2008 17:09:50 +0000 (UTC), Cujo
>

> <http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/verse/>- Hide quoted text -

My fellow kooks? I don't get it.

Nobody

Nov 9, 2008, 2:59:50 PM11/9/08

§ñühw¤£f

Nov 9, 2008, 6:10:48 PM11/9/08
Nobody wrote:
> http://i36.tinypic.com/33tmscj.jpg

Fuckhead. Keep your malicious scripts to yourself.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 9, 2008, 7:14:09 PM11/9/08

> My fellow kooks? I don't get it.

Let's make is so simple that even someone as fucking st00pid as you will
(someday) figure it out:

Q. Where did you get the information that I am supposedly Joe Jared?

A. From other kooks who are as wrong as you.

Free clue:

I've even given you the answer, so you can research it the next chance
you get free computer time to mooch from the UPS store. So you'll then be
able to research it yourself and find out what a tool you've always been.

PS: I don't think Mr. Jared is a lesbian. That *I* am been pointed out to
you and when you sober up it's quite likely you'll recall you even tried
to hit on me, you scrofulous toad.

"Nope, all my prophecy belongs to the logical analysis of astrological
and psychological data." - Edmo dreams of becoming a cautionary tale.

Nobody

Nov 9, 2008, 8:54:07 PM11/9/08

"я黨wぃf" <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Nobody wrote:
>> http://i36.tinypic.com/33tmscj.jpg
>>
> Fuckhead. Keep your malicious scripts to yourself.

OOOOO, the self-proclaimed geek is afraid of a .gif image.

Peter J Ross

Nov 12, 2008, 9:16:54 PM11/12/08
In alt.usenet.kooks on Sun, 9 Nov 2008 11:32:43 -0800 (PST), the
messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

> I don't get it.

Not surprising.

--
PJR :-)
slrn newsreader v0.9.9p1: http://slrn.sourceforge.net/

the messenjah

Nov 14, 2008, 7:09:43 AM11/14/08
On Nov 9, 7:14 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> and psychological data." - Edmo dreams of becoming a cautionary tale.- Hide quoted text -

Mr. Jared, get a grip on reality. How's your mental condition? It gets
worse in the winter, huh?

the messenjah

Nov 14, 2008, 7:12:28 AM11/14/08
On Nov 8, 2:07 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
> In rec.arts.poems on Sat, 8 Nov 2008 17:09:50 +0000 (UTC), Cujo

Tee-hee? [jeez, what wimp!] I live in Florida, moron. It'll be 85
degrees today on November 14th. My air-conditioner works just fine...
It has remote control as well as a thermostat...

http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/

> --
> PJR :-)
>

> <http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/verse/>- Hide quoted text -

Archie Leach

Nov 14, 2008, 12:04:20 PM11/14/08
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

>Tee-hee? [jeez, what wimp!] I live in Florida, moron. It'll be 85
>degrees today on November 14th. My air-conditioner works just fine...
>It has remote control as well as a thermostat...

Oooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!! An Air Conditioner with a
THERMOSTAT????????

That's SOOOOOOOOOO high tech!

What else does it feature, Chuckles? An on-off switch? Freon coils?
Those little flange things that spread out when you stick it in the
window???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Kluck, you still suck.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 14, 2008, 2:00:49 PM11/14/08

> On Nov 9, 7:14 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote
>> innews:a81abea5-1431-4

> 792-9b69-3...@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

>:

> Mr. Jared, get a grip on reality.

I hope your grip isn't where a perverted fuckwad like you would normally
have it.

> How's your mental condition?

Quite good. I make about 4 times what you do and don't have to worry
about being out of work when my bike gets stolen.

> It gets worse in the winter, huh?

Yeah, all 4 weeks or so of winter. That's about two months away, but
thanks for worrying about little old me. I'll keep warm by cuddling with
a very affectionate and warm lady. You won't.

Looks like Kluckwit is in a tizzy. You'll need to do better if you expect
me to nominate you for a kook award. You haven't even come up with a good
acceptance speech for the last ones.

"I have defined it 100 times and lost my account at AOL for doing so"
and "I have lost no accounts for spamming." - Edmo trying to have it
both ways.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 14, 2008, 2:02:48 PM11/14/08
Archie Leach <arc...@le.SPAM> wrote in

I guess it's a bad time to mention the central air at my new home that I
own free and clear. I'd better not mention my pool and sauna either.

"Its so comforting knowing you will never have a man." - Ed whispering
sweet nothings to his blowup doll.

John "C"

Nov 14, 2008, 2:55:15 PM11/14/08

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

When is your "Jerry Springer" episode going to air?

What's it called again?

"TRANSSEXUAL FANTASIES"

It should be a "scream"....

Is Pinky Sue going to be on the same show?

Your Pal,
HJ

John "C"

Nov 14, 2008, 2:56:38 PM11/14/08

> Archie Leach <arc...@le.SPAM> wrote in
>
> > the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:
> >
> >>Tee-hee? [jeez, what wimp!] I live in Florida, moron. It'll be 85
> >>degrees today on November 14th. My air-conditioner works just
fine...
> >>It has remote control as well as a thermostat...
> >
> > Oooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!! An Air Conditioner with a
> > THERMOSTAT????????
> >
> > That's SOOOOOOOOOO high tech!
> >
> > What else does it feature, Chuckles? An on-off switch? Freon
coils?
> > Those little flange things that spread out when you stick it in the
> > window???
> >
> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Kluck, you still suck.
>
> I guess it's a bad time to mention the central air at my new home that
> own free and clear. I'd better not mention my pool and sauna either.

We are all very impressed with your Vanity, Queer!

Your Pal,
HJ

Aratzio

Nov 14, 2008, 4:32:53 PM11/14/08
On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 19:02:48 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks, Cujo
DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net> bloviated:

>Archie Leach <arc...@le.SPAM> wrote in
>
>> the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:
>>
>>>Tee-hee? [jeez, what wimp!] I live in Florida, moron. It'll be 85
>>>degrees today on November 14th. My air-conditioner works just fine...
>>>It has remote control as well as a thermostat...
>>
>> Oooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!! An Air Conditioner with a
>> THERMOSTAT????????
>>
>> That's SOOOOOOOOOO high tech!
>>
>> What else does it feature, Chuckles? An on-off switch? Freon coils?
>> Those little flange things that spread out when you stick it in the
>> window???
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Kluck, you still suck.
>
>I guess it's a bad time to mention the central air at my new home that I
>own free and clear. I'd better not mention my pool and sauna either.

Wife came with upgrades?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 14, 2008, 4:30:38 PM11/14/08
Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in

Plus a large dowry.

"I am the same intelligent, articulate, amiable, and humble
person anywhere I go:-))" - Ed, proving he's always a dickhead.

John "C"

Nov 14, 2008, 10:12:18 PM11/14/08

> Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in
>
> > On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 19:02:48 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks, Cujo
> > DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net> bloviated:
> >
> >>Archie Leach <arc...@le.SPAM> wrote in

> >>I guess it's a bad time to mention the central air at my new home
that
> >>I own free and clear. I'd better not mention my pool and sauna
either.

> > Wife came with upgrades?
>
> Plus a large stinky-Pussy. (A Lezzy's dream)!!!

HJ

Bozz Skaggs

Nov 17, 2008, 1:06:21 PM11/17/08
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

<SNIP>

>> It gets worse in the winter, huh?
>
> Yeah, all 4 weeks or so of winter. That's about two months away, but
> thanks for worrying about little old me. I'll keep warm by cuddling with
> a very affectionate and warm lady. You won't.

ROFL

so do you microwave her or something?

> Looks like Kluckwit is in a tizzy. You'll need to do better if you expect
> me to nominate you for a kook award. You haven't even come up with a good
> acceptance speech for the last ones.

i've noticed that you use awards like how some people use their wits.

Bozz Skaggs

Nov 17, 2008, 1:07:29 PM11/17/08
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Archie Leach <arc...@le.SPAM> wrote in
>
>> the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:
>>
>>>Tee-hee? [jeez, what wimp!] I live in Florida, moron. It'll be 85
>>>degrees today on November 14th. My air-conditioner works just fine...
>>>It has remote control as well as a thermostat...
>>
>> Oooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!! An Air Conditioner with a
>> THERMOSTAT????????
>>
>> That's SOOOOOOOOOO high tech!
>>
>> What else does it feature, Chuckles? An on-off switch? Freon coils?
>> Those little flange things that spread out when you stick it in the
>> window???
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Kluck, you still suck.
>
> I guess it's a bad time to mention the central air at my new home that I
> own free and clear. I'd better not mention my pool and sauna either.

you live in a condo aka: a glorified hotel?

the messenjah

Nov 20, 2008, 8:39:33 PM11/20/08
On Nov 14, 2:00 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

> the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote innews:7c0d2ca0-baa4-4656...@1g2000prd.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Nov 9, 7:14 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> >> the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote
> >> innews:a81abea5-1431-4
> > 792-9b69-31c1696fa...@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com:
> both ways.- Hide quoted text -

You sound so sad, Jared...

http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 20, 2008, 10:30:36 PM11/20/08

> On Nov 14, 2:00 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote
>> innews:7c0d2ca0-baa4-4

> 656-8ea1-d...@1g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

>> > 792-9b69-31c1696fa...@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

>> >:

> You sound so sad, Jared...

You sound so tizzied, Kluckboi.

"Using your delusion to justify your illusion is fallacious and
circular." - Edmo relates the spanking he got from SDSU and Kronert.

K. A. Cannon

Nov 21, 2008, 12:37:44 PM11/21/08

Try as you might Joe you can't fool Sherlock Lysaght.

--
K. A. Cannon
kevin.a.cannon at gmail.com.

Peter J Ross

Nov 22, 2008, 7:31:03 PM11/22/08
In rec.arts.poems on Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:39:33 -0800 (PST), the
messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

> so sad

> http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/

the messenjah

Nov 23, 2008, 10:13:35 AM11/23/08
On Nov 22, 7:31 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
> In rec.arts.poems on Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:39:33 -0800 (PST), the

Who's sad? I feel great! Keep whining, Ross. It's entertaining.

http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/

Aratzio

Nov 23, 2008, 10:59:45 AM11/23/08
On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 07:13:35 -0800 (PST), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> got
double secret probation for writing:

>On Nov 22, 7:31 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
>> In rec.arts.poems on Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:39:33 -0800 (PST), the
>>
>> messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote:
>> > so sad
>> >http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/
>>
>> --
>> PJR :-)
>>
>> <http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/verse/>
>

>I Keep whining. It's entertaining.
>
>http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/

Trudat

Peter J Ross

Nov 24, 2008, 9:30:54 PM11/24/08
In rec.arts.poems on Sun, 23 Nov 2008 07:13:35 -0800 (PST), the