An unusual name for a lawyer

Peter J Ross

Jan 3, 2012, 3:06:08 PM1/3/12
===[begin_quoted_text]================================================
12.29.11
Thursday

Good afternoon...

I'm downtown and I had lunch with my pretty lawyer again... Chicken
Florentine...
===[end_quoted_text]==================================================

<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3xtDjVkrLVEJ:skywriter.diaryland.com>

Is Ms Chicken the daughter of a Florentine Pogen, I wonder.

--
PJR :-)
μέτρα φυλάσσεσθαι: καιρὸς δ' ἐπὶ πᾶσιν ἄριστος. (Hesiod)

%

Jan 3, 2012, 3:32:33 PM1/3/12
Peter J Ross wrote:
> ===[begin_quoted_text]================================================
> 12.29.11
> Thursday
>
> Good afternoon...
>
> I'm downtown and I had lunch with my pretty lawyer again... Chicken
> Florentine...
> ===[end_quoted_text]==================================================
>
> <http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3xtDjVkrLVEJ:skywriter.diaryland.com>
>
> Is Ms Chicken the daughter of a Florentine Pogen, I wonder.

no that's Magdalena

the messenjah

Jan 3, 2012, 3:50:00 PM1/3/12
On Jan 3, 3:32 pm, "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Peter J Ross wrote:
> > ===[begin_quoted_text]================================================
> > 12.29.11
> > Thursday
>
> > Good afternoon...
>
> > I'm downtown and I had lunch with my pretty lawyer again... Chicken
> > Florentine...
> > ===[end_quoted_text]==================================================
>
> > <http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3xtDjVkrLVEJ:sky...>

> > Is Ms Chicken the daughter of a Florentine Pogen, I wonder.
>
> no that's Magdalena

You guys need to get out more.

Message has been deleted

the messenjah

Jan 3, 2012, 4:10:30 PM1/3/12
On Jan 3, 4:05 pm, "Fred Hall" <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> the messenjah wrote on 1/3/2012 in
> <3baaec37-a38e-4d55-967c-1864fe4f8...@n6g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>:
> Maybe Chicken Florentine will do a threesome with us?

Are you going to make your abused granddaughter watch?

%

Jan 3, 2012, 4:37:28 PM1/3/12
why , is it too far in now

Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 3, 2012, 5:02:29 PM1/3/12
Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote in

> ===[begin_quoted_text]================================================
> 12.29.11
> Thursday
>
> Good afternoon...
>
> I'm downtown and I had lunch with my pretty lawyer again... Chicken
> Florentine...
> ===[end_quoted_text]==================================================
>
> <http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3xtDjVkrLVEJ:skyw
> riter.diaryland.com>
>
> Is Ms Chicken the daughter of a Florentine Pogen, I wonder.

That'd be Suzy Creamcheese.

"Complaints will continue into infinity-and increase." - Edmo not
quite grasping the concept of infinity.

the messenjah

Jan 3, 2012, 4:48:57 PM1/3/12
On Jan 3, 4:33 pm, "Fred Hall" <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> the messenjah wrote on 1/3/2012 in
> <779ed16c-b815-4666-92d6-b1cf231bd...@d10g2000vbh.googlegroups.com>:
> Obsession with children noted, PedoChuck

Why did you abuse her, fuckhead?
> --

Message has been deleted

the messenjah

Jan 3, 2012, 6:55:10 PM1/3/12
On Jan 3, 5:31 pm, "Fred Hall" <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> the messenjah wrote on 1/3/2012 in
> <dd81ba19-940d-44a5-b6e3-1e9fff236...@t16g2000vba.googlegroups.com>:
> Stop trying to justify your obsession with pre-teen girls, kiddiefucker

Keep thinking about me.

Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 3, 2012, 7:25:41 PM1/3/12
"Fred Hall" <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote in

> the messenjah wrote on 1/3/2012 in
> <6303b62f-0eff-4ed0...@i8g2000vbh.googlegroups.com>:
>
>> thinking
>
> heh

You couldn't prove it via the Blaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh of
Kluckwheat:

"1.3.12
Tuesday

Good afternoon... It's a cold day by Florida standards... Wind chill is
still in the 30's... In the afternoon!!!

So I decided to go for a walk and have lunch downtown with my pretty
lawyer...

I think I may go to Chamblin's Uptown Cafe and have a cup of coffee and
sit outside in the sun..."

So it's in the 30's and he wants to sit outside where his sick ass can
catch pneumonia?

The boy can't even think of a halfway clever lie.

"As for being a kook - we all kook, some kook better than others. And I
surely kook better than you." - Ilya Shambat on his own sanity.

the messenjah

Jan 3, 2012, 7:38:35 PM1/3/12
On Jan 3, 7:25 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Fred Hall" <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote innews:xn0hsnyn420b0ic00pR...@this.is.a.hoot:
>
> > the messenjah wrote on 1/3/2012 in
> > <6303b62f-0eff-4ed0-8b38-b2f5e7f3c...@i8g2000vbh.googlegroups.com>:
>
> >>  thinking
>
> > heh
>
> You couldn't prove it via the Blaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh of
> Kluckwheat:
>
> "1.3.12
> Tuesday
>
> Good afternoon... It's a cold day by Florida standards... Wind chill is
> still in the 30's... In the afternoon!!!
>
> So I decided to go for a walk and have lunch downtown with my pretty
> lawyer...
>
> I think I may go to Chamblin's Uptown Cafe and have a cup of coffee and
> sit outside in the sun..."
>
> So it's in the 30's and he wants to sit outside where his sick ass can
> catch pneumonia?
>
> The boy can't even think of a halfway clever lie.

Keep thinking about me.

Hieronymous707

Jan 4, 2012, 7:12:09 AM1/4/12
On Jan 3, 5:02 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote innews:slrnjg6nt...@peterjross.me.uk:
I actually know a Suzy Creamcheese and her husband, Dusty. Their son
is John though. No daughters. Irrelevant, of course. I'm just
saying.

Sergeant Preston

Jan 4, 2012, 5:02:17 PM1/4/12
On Jan 3, 6:25 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Fred Hall" <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote innews:xn0hsnyn420b0ic00pR...@this.is.a.hoot:
>
> > the messenjah wrote on 1/3/2012 in
> > <6303b62f-0eff-4ed0-8b38-b2f5e7f3c...@i8g2000vbh.googlegroups.com>:
>
> >>  thinking
>
> > heh
>
> You couldn't prove it via the Blaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh of
> Kluckwheat:
>
> "1.3.12
> Tuesday
>
> Good afternoon... It's a cold day by Florida standards... Wind chill is
> still in the 30's... In the afternoon!!!
>
> So I decided to go for a walk and have lunch downtown with my pretty
> lawyer...
>
> I think I may go to Chamblin's Uptown Cafe and have a cup of coffee and
> sit outside in the sun..."
>
> So it's in the 30's and he wants to sit outside where his sick ass can
> catch pneumonia?
>
> The boy can't even think of a halfway clever lie.
>
> --
> Cujo -  The Official Kook of AUK....

Rhonda !! Your woof-dawg is loose again and being "petted" by Ferd
Haul !!!!

URGENT....HELP STOP POOCH ABUSE !!

HJ