Re: I'm gay so i can post what i like with impunity

Kate_G

Mar 15, 2009, 11:06:47 AM3/15/09
On Mar 14, 11:01 pm, Enos Penvy <enospe...@null.net> wrote:

> > > Yeah.  You.
>
> > I thought fart bubbles was your friend.
>
> Where would THAT thought have come from?
>
> >  Guess he/she saw the real
> > you.
>
> Hmm.
>
> > Anyhoo, it's obvious that you aren't going to do a darn thing Scott.

> About what, sweetie?

You know exactly what I mean, Mr. lawsuit <lol>
Nomen says it's open season on you now.

> > Why
> > do you continue to make a fool out of yourself?
>
> Putting you in your place is not making a fool of me.
>
> > Glad ya do though,
> > like
> > Nomen says it's fun to humiliate you.
>
> It might be, if it were possible to do.  <smile>

Even auk has turned their backs on you.

Enos Penvy

Mar 15, 2009, 11:17:06 AM3/15/09

Why are you obsessed with a lawsuit? <guffaw>

> Nomen says it's open season on you now.

LOL!

NOTE: ONLY cowardly pussies post through anonymous remailers.

:-)

Kate_G

Mar 15, 2009, 11:48:58 AM3/15/09
On Mar 15, 11:17 am, Enos Penvy <enospe...@null.net> wrote:
> On Mar 15, 11:06 am, Kate_G <kate6...@gmail.com> wrote:

Not obsessed, you lied pure and simple.

> > Nomen says it's open season on you now.
>
> LOL!
>
> NOTE:  ONLY cowardly pussies post through anonymous remailers.
>
> :-)

Says you alone, kook boy.

Enos Penvy

Mar 15, 2009, 12:58:50 PM3/15/09

Well, you keep bringing it up. Almost a year later.

And you're the only one who does. (We're REALLY fooled by all the nym-
shifting... really... we are!)

<chortle!>

> > > Nomen says it's open season on you now.
>
> > LOL!
>
> > NOTE:  ONLY cowardly pussies post through anonymous remailers.
>
> > :-)
>
> Says you alone, kook boy.

And everyone else who isn't a cowardly pussy. ;-)

Kate_G

Mar 15, 2009, 1:41:36 PM3/15/09
On Mar 15, 12:58 pm, Enos Penvy <enospe...@null.net> wrote:
> On Mar 15, 11:48 am, Kate_G <kate6...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, you lied, pure and simple.

> And you're the only one who does.  (We're REALLY fooled by all the nym-
> shifting... really... we are!)
>
> <chortle!>

> > > LOL!
>
> > > NOTE:  ONLY cowardly pussies post through anonymous remailers.
>
> > > :-)
>
> > Says you alone, kook boy.
>
> And everyone else who isn't a cowardly pussy.  ;-)

That would be all of usenet besides you, butt boy.

{note to usenet}
He's STILL looking to auk for somebody to defend him
since he's a 'cowardly pussy' and can't do it himself.