Re: Ever wonder what I really look like?

1 view

Kate_G

Mar 15, 2009, 11:53:17 AM3/15/09
On Mar 15, 11:20 am, Enos Penvy <enospe...@null.net> wrote:

> > > Incorrect on all counts.  You've been eating my dust since you arrived
> > > here.
>
> > Does laughing at your lawsuit count as "eating your dust"
>
> Where do I say I have a lawsuit?

"Suit will be filed in Broward County"--Scott Salberg

> >  Sounds like
> > you need a bath Scott. <lol>
>
> Oh, that's not me, honey.  That be YOU.  Remember when you said that
> daily bathing was an indication of psychiatric imbalance?

No I don't and neither do you or you would post a cite.

Enos Penvy

Mar 15, 2009, 12:56:50 PM3/15/09

Ummm... does it say that suit HAS BEEN filed?

No, it doesn't.

:-)

> > >  Sounds like
> > > you need a bath Scott. <lol>
>
> > Oh, that's not me, honey.  That be YOU.  Remember when you said that
> > daily bathing was an indication of psychiatric imbalance?
>
> No I don't and neither do you or you would post a cite.

Ah. Perhaps Red Dog will provide it for us. In the meantime, you did
indeed state that, and you also think that kissing a butt is the same
as eating poo (which is another of your obsessions).

I hear that they're using Paxil now for OCD. Perhaps you'd better
prescribe yourself some... since you're a nurse practitioner with a
master's degree (LOL!!!), which you got by submitting a DOCTORAL
dissertation. LOL!!!!!!!

Kate_G

Mar 15, 2009, 1:52:22 PM3/15/09
On Mar 15, 12:56 pm, Enos Penvy <enospe...@null.net> wrote:
> On Mar 15, 11:53 am, Kate_G <kate6...@gmail.com> wrote:

You mean the other clueless liar? He hasn't been around
as of late. Looks like he abandoned you like everybody else.

 In the meantime, you did
> indeed state that, and you also think that kissing a butt is the same
> as eating poo (which is another of your obsessions).
>
> I hear that they're using Paxil now for OCD.

Now explain just how you could ever "hear" such a thing
regarding me or anybody else on usenet.

> Perhaps you'd better
> prescribe yourself some... since you're a nurse practitioner with a
> master's degree (LOL!!!), which you got by submitting a DOCTORAL
> dissertation.  LOL!!!!!!!

Your jealousy is obvious. You're a lying homosexual with no job, no
friends and no credibility. You wish you had a life as fulfilling as
mine.
you never will Scott, why? Because you're a dumb gay cretin. You're
as naive as the day is long.

Enos Penvy

Mar 15, 2009, 2:22:03 PM3/15/09

Really? Saw him just the other day. Posted as "Perro Rojo". Look it
up.

:-)

> Looks like he abandoned you like everybody else.

He put you in your place, and you didn't even realize it was him,
because you have no knowledge of any language other than English!

LOL!

"Perro Rojo" :-)

>  In the meantime, you did
>
> > indeed state that, and you also think that kissing a butt is the same
> > as eating poo (which is another of your obsessions).
>
> > I hear that they're using Paxil now for OCD.
>
> Now explain just how you could ever "hear" such a thing
> regarding me or anybody else on usenet.

Ummm... I didn't hear about Paxil on usenet, hun. :-)

Your OCD is OBVIOUS. Duh!

> > Perhaps you'd better
> > prescribe yourself some... since you're a nurse practitioner with a
> > master's degree (LOL!!!), which you got by submitting a DOCTORAL
> > dissertation.  LOL!!!!!!!
>
> Your jealousy is obvious.

You're seeing something that doesn't exist. Again, I'd suggest a trip
to the head shrinker's office.

> You're a lying homosexual with no job, no
> friends and no credibility.

Proof?

:-)

> You wish you had a life as fulfilling as
> mine.

Do tell. We've already PROVED that you lied about being a nurse
practitioner... so do tell us about your fulfilling life, trolling
usenet.

:-)

Cute how you keep changing alt.usenet.kooks to alt.aviation.kooks.
That means you really do fear AUK. Which is funny! :-)

Kate_G

Mar 15, 2009, 2:32:34 PM3/15/09

You've "proved" nothing.

that you lied about being a nurse
> practitioner... so do tell us about your fulfilling life, trolling
> usenet.

My irony meter just blew a fuse.

> Cute how you keep changing alt.usenet.kooks to alt.aviation.kooks.
> That means you really do fear AUK. Which is funny! :-)

What's funny is knowing you'll dance and change it every time <smile>
It seems you're not getting much support from them lately are you?

Enos Penvy

Mar 15, 2009, 3:33:05 PM3/15/09

LOL! Nobody believes you can afford a meter. :-)

Anyhooooo, tell us again about how you're a nurse practitioner with a
master's degree, which degree you got by submitting a DOCTORAL
dissertation.

We'd like to know how that's possible!

<smirk>