Sweepstake: the gleefully anticipated death of chuckles lysaght

Peter J Ross

Jul 18, 2011, 7:02:03 PM7/18/11
On his blaaargh, chuckles the paedophile clown write:

| 7.18.11
| Monday
|
| Good afternoon...
|
| I was admitted to Baptist Medical Center in downtown Jacksonville a
| week ago... I have colon cancer... They put colonic steats inside of
| me and I will receiving chemotherapy...
|
| I appreciate all the support from family, friends and my employer...
|
| The staff here at Baptist Medical Center have been wonderful...
|
| I should be going home tomorrow and then begin receiving
| chemotherapy...
|
|I plan to beat this disease and ride again...

I reckon that chuckles will die in excruciating pain on 15th October
2011. What are your guesses? Will he survive (preferably still in
excruciating pain) into 2012? Or will he drop dead next week? The
closest to the correct date will win a valuable porcelain figurine of
a wizened, dwarfish paedophile who never changes his greasy red shirt.

--
PJR :-)

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 18, 2011, 7:14:04 PM7/18/11
"Peter J Ross" <p...@example.invalid> wrote in message

Honest John was right. You, sir, are a waste of human flesh . . . I'm
actually quite surprised that Satan hasn't harvested you before now.

--
Gregory Hall

Peter J Ross

Jul 18, 2011, 7:23:46 PM7/18/11
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:14:04 -0400, Sir

So a shag's out of the question, then?

--
PJR :-)

Vinz Clortho

Jul 18, 2011, 11:34:17 PM7/18/11

How typical of the StAUKers to make a homosexual proposition to me.
I am a straight, conservative, god fearing Christian gentleman not a
godless faggot like you Ross.

the messenjah

Jul 20, 2011, 10:40:47 AM7/20/11
On Jul 18, 11:34 pm, Vinz Clortho <Keymas...@Gozer.c0m> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 23:23:46 +0000 (UTC), Peter J Ross

> >In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:14:04 -0400,   Sir

I can ony feel sorry for Ross.

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 20, 2011, 11:25:38 AM7/20/11
On Jul 20, 10:40 am, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
wrote:
> I can ony feel sorry for Ross.- Hide quoted text -

Actually, you can only feel sorry for yourself, which can reflect in
your attitude towards others.

Peter J Ross

Jul 20, 2011, 1:39:53 PM7/20/11
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 18 Jul 2011 23:34:17 -0400, Vinz
Clortho <Keym...@Gozer.c0m> wrote:

Translation: "Thanks, but I'm sexually repulsive."

--
PJR :-)

Peter J Ross

Jul 20, 2011, 1:56:52 PM7/20/11
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 07:40:47 -0700 (PDT),
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

===[begin_quoted_text]================================================
7.20.11
Wednesday

Good morning... I am home!!!

It's nice to wake up in my own bed for a change...

Now I am focused on getting my strength back... I am going to take
another two weeks off from work to do just that...

Have a good day!!!
===[end_quoted_text]==================================================

You seem to be unaware that two weeks' rest isn't a reliable cure for
cancer, chuckles.

You also seem to be unaware that colonic stents (not "steats", as you
amusingly called them on Monday) are unlikely to be used before Stage
4 of colonic cancer, when probably "the cancer has spread from the
colon to distant organs and tissues such as the liver, lungs,
peritoneum, or ovaries." I think you'd have experienced more than some
discomfort in your gigantic beer gut before you reached Stage 4.

<http://www.cancer.org/Cancer/ColonandRectumCancer/DetailedGuide/colorectal-cancer-treating-by-stage-colon>

You also seem to be unaware that the Baptist Medical Center in
Jacksonville is an expensive hospital that doesn't take charity cases
without previous discussion.

<http://www.e-baptisthealth.com/about_us/charity_policy.html>

You also seem to be unaware that absolutely nobody - with the possible
exception of Will Dreckery, who is almost as stupid as you - has
believed for an instant that you have cancer, any more than we
believed you in 2001 or 2003.

Colonic cancer is a real illness, and people who are diagnosed with it
may look in Google for information. How do you think they'll feel if
they click on a link that shows them nothing but a nasty little
paedophile seeking attention by pretending to be ill?

--
PJR :-)

the messenjah

Jul 20, 2011, 2:13:00 PM7/20/11
> <http://www.cancer.org/Cancer/ColonandRectumCancer/DetailedGuide/color...>

> You also seem to be unaware that the Baptist Medical Center in
> Jacksonville is an expensive hospital that doesn't take charity cases
> without previous discussion.
>
> <http://www.e-baptisthealth.com/about_us/charity_policy.html>
>
> You also seem to be unaware that absolutely nobody - with the possible
> exception of Will Dreckery, who is almost as stupid as you - has
> believed for an instant that you have cancer, any more than we
> believed you in 2001 or 2003.
>
> Colonic cancer is a real illness, and people who are diagnosed with it
> may look in Google for information. How do you think they'll feel if
> they click on a link that shows them nothing but a nasty little
> paedophile seeking attention by pretending to be ill?

Get well soon, Ross.

> --
> PJR :-)

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 20, 2011, 2:23:03 PM7/20/11
On Jul 20, 1:39 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 18 Jul 2011 23:34:17 -0400, Vinz
>

> Clortho <Keymas...@Gozer.c0m> wrote:
> > On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 23:23:46 +0000 (UTC), Peter J Ross
>
> >>In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:14:04 -0400,   Sir

LOL.

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 20, 2011, 2:21:48 PM7/20/11
On Jul 20, 2:13 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>

LOL.

Peter J Ross

Jul 20, 2011, 2:34:17 PM7/20/11
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:13:00 -0700 (PDT),
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

Unlike you, I don't pretend to be ill, chuckles-the-cancerous-clown.

Incidentally, you've been fired from your job, haven't you?

The whole cancer fantasy was a cover for the fact that you're no
longer puffing around on your broken down old bike in exchange for the
minimum wage, isn't it?

Did you steal the contents of one of the packages you were delivering,
or did you merely spend too much time posting to Usenet and your
Blaaaaaargh from the library and the UPS store in your employer's
time?

--
PJR :-)

the messenjah

Jul 20, 2011, 3:00:37 PM7/20/11
You're losing it, Ross. : )
> --
> PJR :-)

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 20, 2011, 3:05:56 PM7/20/11
On Jul 20, 3:00 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>

LOL.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jul 20, 2011, 4:36:11 PM7/20/11
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in

> losing it

We know.

"I can't defend the information myself, so I place it out of the realm of
normal reasoning and scrutiny, so that I can proceed to force it on
others without having to endure those normal tests of validity and
application." - Ed defines his posting style.

Peter J Ross

Jul 20, 2011, 5:46:32 PM7/20/11
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:00:37 -0700 (PDT),
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

In what way does pointing and laughing at you constitute losing it,
chuckles?

By the way, shouldn't you change your mailbox name from
theguyonthebike to theguywithabigtumouruphisarse?

--
PJR :-)

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jul 20, 2011, 5:46:52 PM7/20/11

> [...]

I protest! I believe you're doing him an injustice, it should be:
theunemployedpissbumwithanallgedrottingcolon.

HTH!

CF: Abgr V fahpx "nany" va gurer. Dhvgr svggvat sbe Xyhpxyrf.

"You will answer in court bitch." - Edmo just before her land
sharks forced Edmo to repay loans.

the messenjah

Jul 20, 2011, 6:08:02 PM7/20/11
On Jul 20, 5:46 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote innews:slrnj2ej5...@pjr.gotdns.org:

> > In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:00:37 -0700 (PDT),

This is really getting to be amusing.

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 20, 2011, 7:44:09 PM7/20/11
On Jul 20, 6:08 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>

Laughter really is the best medicine.

Peter J Ross

Jul 20, 2011, 7:48:25 PM7/20/11
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:08:02 -0700 (PDT),
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

"Getting to be"? Discussion of your Usenet antics has been amusing
since 1999.

--
PJR :-)

the messenjah

Jul 20, 2011, 7:58:54 PM7/20/11
On Jul 20, 7:48 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:08:02 -0700 (PDT),

Usenet is very important to you, Ross.

> --
> PJR :-)

Peter J Ross

Jul 20, 2011, 8:05:20 PM7/20/11
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:58:54 -0700 (PDT),
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

> Usenet is very important to you, Ross.

That must explain why you're here every day, while I merely drop in
once or twice every few weeks.

--
PJR :-)

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 20, 2011, 8:11:24 PM7/20/11
On Jul 20, 7:48 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:08:02 -0700 (PDT),

LOL, funny is as funny does.

Message has been deleted

the messenjah

Jul 20, 2011, 9:41:50 PM7/20/11
On Jul 20, 8:05 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:58:54 -0700 (PDT),
>
> the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote:
> > Usenet is very important to you, Ross.
>
> That must explain why you're here every day, while I merely drop in
> once or twice every few weeks.

Actually I prefer Facebook.

> --
> PJR :-)

the messenjah

Jul 21, 2011, 5:23:38 AM7/21/11
On Jul 20, 8:43 pm, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:
> On 20-Jul-2011, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote:
>
> >  losing it,
>
> Aren't you dead yet?

If I was on my death bed I'd be happier than you, Gamble.

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 21, 2011, 6:53:21 AM7/21/11
On Jul 21, 5:23 am, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
wrote:

Don't wait. Be happier now.

Edward Theodore Gein

Jul 21, 2011, 7:25:31 AM7/21/11
In article
<62b998a3-63bd-442c...@e8g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
Hieronymous Corey <hierony...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't wait. Be happier now.

Guy bought his mother-in-law a funeral plot one Christmas.

The next Christmas he didn't buy her anything.

"Shit," he said, "you didn't use the present I got you last year."
--
Imbeciles are easy; toss up shit, it attracts flies

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 21, 2011, 10:33:24 AM7/21/11
On Jul 21, 7:25 am, Edward Theodore Gein <eg...@no.where.at.all>
wrote:
> In article
> <62b998a3-63bd-442c-8b14-6edac72f4...@e8g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,

>  Hieronymous Corey <hieronymous...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Don't wait.  Be happier now.
>
> Guy bought his mother-in-law a funeral plot one Christmas.
>
> The next Christmas he didn't buy her anything.
>
> "Shit," he said, "you didn't use the present I got you last year."
> --
> Imbeciles are easy; toss up shit, it attracts flies

LOL.

Message has been deleted

the messenjah

Jul 21, 2011, 12:08:09 PM7/21/11
On Jul 21, 11:44 am, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:

> > > Aren't you dead yet?
>
> > If I was on my death bed I'd be happier than you, Gamble.
>
> You are on your death bed, and you have no idea how happy I am.
>
> Keep up that positive, sunny attitude, chuckles; I'm sure it will help you
> get through this.
>
> So, have you thought about the technical details yet?
>
> Like, when you die, alone, destitute and forgotten, who will broadcast to
> the world that all the Jacksonville females aged 8 to 35 can breathe a
> collective sigh of relief because the creepy, geriatric on the bike is no
> longer downtown *scoping out the babes*.
>
> Have you figured out how you're going to pay for the chemo yet?   I mean,
> there's zero chance you have any healthcare coverage, and there's no way you
> have any savings.
> Are you doing the song and dance trying to talk some cash out of your poor
> old mother?

LOL!!!

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 21, 2011, 12:52:26 PM7/21/11

> > > Aren't you dead yet?
>
> > If I was on my death bed I'd be happier than you, Gamble.
>
> You are on your death bed, and you have no idea how happy I am.

Die in bed each little death,
The kind that take away your breath.
Then, breathless, die again for me.
Oh, Jesus God! I'm dying three
Times! This rhyme is coming for
You, and your petit amour.

the messenjah

Jul 21, 2011, 12:55:45 PM7/21/11
On Jul 21, 6:53 am, Hieronymous Corey <hieronymous...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I plan to beat this disease and I wouldn't wish this disease on
anyone. Including the malcontents in this newsgroup. I would never
make fun of a person who has cancer. Ever. But that's just me. And
that is just one reason why I am a better person than Ross or Gamble.

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 21, 2011, 1:53:09 PM7/21/11
On Jul 21, 12:55 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>

wrote:
> On Jul 21, 6:53 am, Hieronymous Corey <hieronymous...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 21, 5:23 am, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
> > wrote:

> > > If I was on my death bed I'd be happier than you, Gamble.
>
> > Don't wait.  Be happier now.
>
> I plan to beat this disease and I wouldn't wish this disease on
> anyone. Including the malcontents in this newsgroup. I would never
> make fun of a person who has cancer. Ever. But that's just me. And
> that is just one reason why I am a better person than Ross or Gamble.

When the few people I know with terminal cancer and I get together we
often make fun of each other's funny haircuts and distended waistlines
as a way of breaking tension and keeping us focused on our
commonalities, our human-ness Odd looking body parts and physical
failings are funny, humbling, and mutually understood. It's just
life. We all have to get through it somehow. I think thinking you're
a better person than anybody is pretty much a complete waste of
thinking time, but that's just me. I've never been the quickest, if
you know what I mean.

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 21, 2011, 3:04:06 PM7/21/11
On Jul 20, 9:41 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
wrote:

Actually I prefer to get some of the cancer patients I know all highed
up on weed, and then make fun of how stoned they get, and all the
stupid shit they do and say. It's like my favorite thing to do in the
whole world. Laughing at dying people actually makes me feel like a
better person. I guess you probably think that's really bad, huh.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jul 21, 2011, 4:19:09 PM7/21/11
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in news:66de8859-5d84-
451a-aa71-4...@15g2000vbw.googlegroups.com:

> my death bed

is long overdue.

"You have no clue how stupid you sound, do you?" - Edmo in an echo
chamber.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jul 21, 2011, 4:22:49 PM7/21/11
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in

Remind me when it's close and I'll send you a lichen bouquet. Honest.

"When the students and newsgroups and world is ready, the master
appears"
- Edmond Wollmann, trying ever so hard to be modest.

Aratzio

Jul 21, 2011, 7:03:25 PM7/21/11
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 02:23:38 -0700 (PDT), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> got
double secret probation for writing:

That depends, Capt. Depends, will you be in excrutiating pain,
screaming for your mommy and blood pours out your ass?

Barbara's Cat

Jul 21, 2011, 7:09:15 PM7/21/11
Peter J Ross said:

> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 07:40:47 -0700 (PDT),

> the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 18, 11:34�pm, Vinz Clortho <Keymas...@Gozer.c0m> wrote:

> >> On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 23:23:46 +0000 (UTC), Peter J Ross

> <http://www.cancer.org/Cancer/ColonandRectumCancer/DetailedGuide/colorectal-cancer-treating-by-stage-colon>

> You also seem to be unaware that the Baptist Medical Center in
> Jacksonville is an expensive hospital that doesn't take charity cases
> without previous discussion.
>
> <http://www.e-baptisthealth.com/about_us/charity_policy.html>
>
> You also seem to be unaware that absolutely nobody - with the possible
> exception of Will Dreckery, who is almost as stupid as you - has
> believed for an instant that you have cancer, any more than we
> believed you in 2001 or 2003.
>
> Colonic cancer is a real illness, and people who are diagnosed with it
> may look in Google for information. How do you think they'll feel if
> they click on a link that shows them nothing but a nasty little
> paedophile seeking attention by pretending to be ill?

It appears lummox chuck got a bit flummoxed
by the "proof positive facts" he googled to
fabricate his latest faux terminal illness.

So lonely.
So loser.
So in desperate need of attention.
So chuck.

--
Cm~

"And it's only me here in this house.
I don't live with my parents.
I don't have a spouse, or children.
I live alone.
I have no emotional support from anybody,
which is okay,
but it makes things a little harder
when life kicks you in the fucking balls."
- chuck lysaght
discussing his status quo

George Dance

Jul 21, 2011, 8:23:38 PM7/21/11
On Jul 20, 8:43 pm, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote on
alt.usenet.kooks:

> Aren't you dead yet?

Oh, look! A poetry critique from Gary Gamble, just to show us how it's
done.

the messenjah

Jul 21, 2011, 11:26:31 PM7/21/11

What a collection of dumbasses! : )

Irkin Invader Zim

Jul 21, 2011, 11:46:25 PM7/21/11
On Jul 21, 11:26 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
wrote:

Hey Chuck. When you die can I be a pall bearer just to make sure your
ass is in the ground?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jul 22, 2011, 5:06:12 AM7/22/11
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in news:9d56cf28-4fca-
45ae-aa49-2...@p31g2000vbs.googlegroups.com:

> What a collection of dumbasses! : )

> http://skywriter.diaryland.com/

Too trve!

"I am an authority, and I do not force my views on others like you do." -
Edmo, after citing his crappy website as an authority, shows how much sleep
he got in Logic 101.

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 22, 2011, 5:42:40 AM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 5:06 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote in news:9d56cf28-4fca-
> 45ae-aa49-2f044e8ea...@p31g2000vbs.googlegroups.com:

> > What a collection of dumbasses! : )
> >http://skywriter.diaryland.com/
>
> Too trve!

Everybody collects something.
Hobbies are good.
I collect parking tickets,
And broken cell phones.

the messenjah

Jul 22, 2011, 6:45:47 AM7/22/11
On Jul 21, 11:46 pm, Irkin Invader Zim <fitnessforyou2...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

You're a dumbass. That is all.

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 22, 2011, 7:30:53 AM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 6:45 am, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>

wrote:
> On Jul 21, 11:46 pm, Irkin Invader Zim <fitnessforyou2...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 21, 11:26 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
> > wrote:

> > > What a collection of dumbasses! : )
>
> > Hey Chuck. When you die can I be a pall bearer just to make sure your
> > ass is in the ground?
>
> You're a dumbass. That is all.

Apparently that's all it takes.
I mean, just look around.
Look at me, for example,
Dumbass First Class;
I made the grade last week,
my promotion just approved.
You're the first I've told.
Thanks for being there.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jul 22, 2011, 1:44:16 PM7/22/11

> a dumbass

We know.

"Religion is a superstition, astrology is a psychological tool. Gee,
looky, astrology in the Bible!..." - Edmo alienates more people.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

Irkin Invader Zim

Jul 22, 2011, 3:23:59 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 6:45 am, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 22, 2011, 5:35:27 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 3:23 pm, Irkin Invader Zim <fitnessforyou2...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On Jul 22, 6:45 am, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
> wrote:
>

> > a dumbass. That is all.

Sounds like Reds Foreman, the father character on That 70's Show. Come
to think of it, kind of looks like him too.

the messenjah

Jul 22, 2011, 5:58:15 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 5:35 pm, Hieronymous Corey <hieronymous...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Blah, blah, blah. You guys are like a bunch of old ladies. Always
nagging about something.

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 22, 2011, 6:45:50 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 5:58 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
wrote:

Bad day, huh. Hang in there.

Frank Drebbin

Jul 22, 2011, 7:55:28 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 5:58 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
wrote:

I'd insult you using a cancer reference here but honestly, I have more
respect for cancer sufferers than that.
All I will say is that when you pass on I hope that they bury you near
some plumbing to make the installation of the urinal a lot easier on
the funeral home.

Meat Plow

Jul 23, 2011, 1:09:00 AM7/23/11

Why didn't you have a colon exam when yuo were supposed to?

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse

Aliem

Jul 23, 2011, 5:06:14 AM7/23/11
Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Are... are you offering to 'examine' his colon?

> --
> Live Fat Die Broke, Leave A Pustulent Corpse

Fixed yer .sig for you.

Yer welcome.

--

___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\__\ /\ \

WHO IS 'MEAT PLOW' from Alt.Usenet.Kooks (AUK)?

The obese, abusive, ugly, snaggle-toothed, giant-headed, gay 'bear'
biker retard who likes to surf gay porn sites as 'BlancoBear' while
wearing only assless chaps:

William Malone Griffith, Jr.
(aka Milt, Meat Plow, BlancoBear, Me...@petitmorte.net, Tripp)
308 10th Street NE
North Canton, OH 44720-2023

Some of this sick fuck's best work, and comments from others about
him:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.buzzard.rules/msg/f630759d6303a19d

Willy claims to be a member of SPUTUM (Subgenius Police, Usenet
Tactical Unit, Mobile), but subgenius doesn't even BEGIN to describe
Willy...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.net-people/msg/b42fac45ef5210f9
Is yer CapsLock on, Willy?

Evidence that Meat Plow is William Malone Griffith, II:
--------------------
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/5650f8e1e7dedefa

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.repair/msg/e52ffbb346f5b764

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/a94a2a11df601e39

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.repair/msg/ef80aad2e7db945d

Meat Plow personal info:
--------------------
Birthdate: Oct 3, 1955

Amateur Radio callsign N8NCX
Technician Plus
(2 meter, 6 meter)
--------------------

--------------------
Photo of MeatPlow in Belden Village Music store (his sister's music
store):
(Note the guitars in the background, the planet-sized head,
the rotten-Chiclet teeth, and general look of retardation)
http://www.productwiki.com/william-malone-griffith-ii/lists/
http://images.productwiki.com/upload/images/william_malone_griffith_ii_avatar_1_0-150-150.jpg

Photo of William Malone Griffith, Jr. from uffnet.com:
(Note that it's the same person as in the photo above)
http://www.uffnet.com/library/headlines/images/news1376621745xlb.jpg

He's got his father's nose and eyes:
http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/kentucky/guestbook.aspx?pid=2527782
http://mi-cache.legacy.com/usercontent/guestbook/photos/2005-09/6966764.jpg
--------------------

Meat Plow email addresses:
--------------------
http://web.archive.org/web/20010305113423/http://www.k1hk.org/ugb_archive3.html
"Bill N8NCX wgri...@neo.rr.com"

wgriffit at neo.rr.com (neo = North East Ohio)
mhywattt at yahoo.com
mhywatt at yahoo.com
--------------------

Meat Plow admits to being from Ohio:
--------------------

Meat Plow's brushes with the law:
--------------------
1}
http://www.starkcountycjis.org/crim/crim_display_docket_main?pass_case_no=11543&pass_case_type=VBD&pass_case_year=2002&pass_first_name=William&pass_last_name=Griffith

2}
http://www.starkcountycjis.org/civil/civil_display_docket_main?case_year_no=2009-3533&litigant_txt=Griffith
--------------------

Meat Plow quotes:
--------------------
"I have no shame here in Usenet."

"I'd bet $200.00 of that Keiser money you still have that you will
leave before me."

Meat Plow describes his high-powered legal team:
"You know i have a legal team who specializes in internet law. And I
won't hesitate to get them in on the action."

"I haven't changed nor do I plan on it any time in the near future.
And yes I am bullet-proof as I have proved it."

Meat Plow visits a massage parlor for a Happy Ending massage.
But they refused to give him a Happy Ending his second time there.
That explains why he's gay, he can't even PAY for HAND JOBS from
women.
-----
http://www.clreviews.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11679
"One time I got a HE, and the 2nd time I didn't. I was asked if I was
there both times and said I was. That's is why I didn't know if I said
something wrong the 2nd time which made me not get a HE."

Well, at least we know what he does with his weekends.
-----

Meat Plow losing his connection to reality, insinuating that he's law
enforcement:
"I could be LE posing as Meat Plow. It can't be dis-proven."

--------------------

Oh, William, what would yer family say if they learned yer secrets?

Mother:
..----------------------------.
Catherine & Angelo Griffith

4760 Echovalley St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-7504
330-494-5785
'----------------------------'

Sister:
..----------------------------------------.
Pamela L. & Roger R. Werling
{ son Todd E. Werling (Ft. Wayne, IN) }
{ son Chris (Kennesaw, GA) }
{ son Keith (Ft. Wayne, IN) }
{ grandson Easton }
{ grandson Zakary }
{ granddaughter Camella }

7704 Bisque Court
Fort Wayne, IN 46825-3501
260-489-6086
'----------------------------------------'

Sister:
..----------------------------------------------.
Cheryl J. & Jason 'Sparky' Humberto E. Rivera
{ daughter Christina }
{ daughter Rosalio (North Canton, OH) }
{ daughter Maria (North Canton, OH) }
{ son Len Gray (Ft. Worth, TX) }

5225 Echo Valley St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-9702
Belden Village Music
6787 Wales Ave NW
North Canton, OH 44720
beldenvillagemusic.com
330-497-9292
Rosalio B & Maria I Rivera
444 Wales Rd. NE
Massillon, OH 44646-5875
330-833-4291
PO Box 35093
Canton, OH 44735
'----------------------------------------------'

Sister:
..---------------------------------------.
Carol L. & Ric A. Campbell
{ son Richard }
{ son Christopher (North Canton, OH) }
{ son Brandon († 30 May 1996) }
{ daughter Erin }

6794 William Tell Ave NW
North Canton, OH 44720-6546
330-497-7980
330-499-5107
---------------------------------------
PO Box 36473
Canton, OH 44735
'---------------------------------------'

Sister:
..----------------------------------.
Christine H. & Shelton M. Vick
{ son Matthew }

3915 Harvard Ave NW
Canton, OH 44709-1538
330-493-5645
----------------------------------
Re/Max Edge Realty
North Canton / Massillon / Canton
Realtor Christine H. Vick

6929 Portage St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-6535
330-236-5100
888-830-6509 (fax)
330-904-0883 (cell)
www.MyOhioHomeFinder.com
MyOhioHo...@gmail.com
'----------------------------------'

Sister:
..----------------------------.
Angela C. & Mark Warshefski

11 SE 12th St.
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
954-785-4716
----------------------------
4760 Echovalley St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-7504
330-942-0584
'----------------------------'

Cousin:
..-------------------------.
Eddy Dailey

Bergholz Super Mart
861 Washington St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-1018
-------------------------
Bergholz Financial Corp.
dba SuperMart
PO Box 545
524 Garfield St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
'-------------------------'

Cousin:
..--------------------.
Donna L. Dailey

524 5th St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-2416
--------------------
Bergholz Super Mart
861 Washington St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-1018
--------------------
Bergholz, OH EMT
'--------------------'

Cousin:
..-------------------.
Bill & Joyce Leas
{ son Billy }

243 2nd St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
'-------------------'

Niece:
..---------------------------.
Rachel & Adam T. Livengood
{ son Lukas }
{ daughter Lauren }

6342 Palmer Dr. NW
Canton, OH 44718
330-497-7754
'---------------------------'

Izzatchoo, or yer dead daddy?
..--------------------------------.
William M. Griffith

between 3rd and 4th St.
between Monroe and Lincoln Ave.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-2539
'--------------------------------'

What would yer landlord for 308 10th St. NE,
North Canton, OH say if they learned yer secrets?
..----------------------------.
David S. and Joan R. Shaner

2095 Waterbury Dr.
Uniontown OH 44312
330-699-4042
'----------------------------'

What would the employees at yer family's
business say if they learned yer secrets?
..-----------------------------------------.
Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation
aka Ohio Oil & Gas Exploration (defunct)
aka Ohio Kentucky Coal Company (defunct)

5112 Portage St. NW
Canton, OH 44720-6856
(330) 494-8810
(330) 497-7980
110 E. Lowry Lane
Lexington, KY 40503
(800) BUY 4 OIL
(800) 289-4645
(859) 223-5656
(859) 223-5946
(859) 276-0699 (fax)
(859) 276-3500
(859) 276-4080
http://www.ohiokentuckyoil.com
oils...@insightbb.com
ad...@ohiokentuckyoil.net
'-----------------------------------------'

----------
Oh, but wait, Ohio Oil & Gas Exploration is no longer incorporated in
Ohio:
Daddy Griffith's petrol exploration company (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:384125

Nor are any of the other businesses yer daddy started. You let them
all fail:
Daddy Griffith's stables (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:377966

Daddy Griffith's motel business (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:377965

Daddy Griffith's drilling company (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:347837

Daddy Griffith's metals business (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:552193

And Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation is on its last legs, inundated with
securities fraud lawsuits and EPA lawsuits. It's barred from
soliciting investors in Tennessee due to securities fraud, it's under
investigation in Ohio and Kentucky, it owns no oil assets or wells,
and it no longer does any of its own drilling. It'll be gone soon,
too.

And you've squandered everything Daddy Griffith earned from his
businesses, so yer now poor, adding insult to injury.
----------

You being poor is why you issued the following. You knew you didn't
have ten thousand dollars or so to defend yerself against yet another
lawsuit:

William Malone Griffith, II's grovelfest of an apology for being a
fucktard stauker:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/browse_thread/thread/8d753c94bd612f4e
http://www.freak-search.com/en/thread/3859383/meat_plow_exposed
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/c9fccf0d1ab26ace

Title: Apology to Charles Novins

The witnesses to this abject, groveling apology:

Angela Griffith = Angela C. Griffith-Warshefski, William Malone
Griffith, Jr.'s sister

Catherine Griffith = William Malone Griffith, Jr.'s mother

Julia M. Griffith = ?

Cheri Griffith = Cheryl J. Griffith-Rivera, William Malone Griffith,
Jr.'s sister

Justin M. Griffith = ?

Kristy Griffith = Christine H. Griffith-Vick, William Malone Griffith,
Jr.'s sister

-----

Questions yet to be answered:
Who are Julia M. Griffith and Justin M. Griffith?

Angela C. Griffith-Warshefski came all the way from Pompano Beach,
Florida to witness and sign MeatPlow's apology letter?

Or did William Malone Griffith, Jr. forge the witness signatures,
which would indicate some level of insincerity in the apology?

If William Malone Griffith, Jr. did indeed forge the witness
signatures, is his family cognizant of him using them in this way?

Who is Deborah Ann Griffith?

-----
Who is Sherri Renee Christie, William D. Christie (age 54) and Lillie
L. Christie, and how are they associated with William Malone Griffith,
II?

1345 Bison St. NW
Massillon, OH 44647
330-833-5313 (Sherri)
330-837-4967 (William)

2524 Meadows Ave NW
Apt. 4
Massillon, OH 44647

PO Box 36221
Canton, OH 44735
-----

It's time for a digital enema to flush this turd named William Malone
Griffith, II out of the system.

The exit is -.

'-----.
.---. .-----. |
| | '---. | |
'-. `-----|-' |
| '---'
'------------->
thataway

Peter J Ross

Jul 23, 2011, 2:28:57 PM7/23/11
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:41:50 -0700 (PDT),
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

> On Jul 20, 8:05 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
>> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:58:54 -0700 (PDT),
>>
>> the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote:
>> > Usenet is very important to you, Ross.
>>
>> That must explain why you're here every day, while I merely drop in
>> once or twice every few weeks.
>
> Actually I prefer Facebook.

There are more kiddies on Facebook, of course.

--
PJR :-)

the messenjah

Jul 23, 2011, 4:05:57 PM7/23/11
On Jul 22, 6:45 pm, Hieronymous Corey <hieronymous...@gmail.com>

wrote:
> On Jul 22, 5:58 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 22, 5:35 pm, Hieronymous Corey <hieronymous...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > Sounds like Reds Foreman, the father character on That 70's Show. Come
> > > to think of it, kind of looks like him too.
>
> > Blah, blah, blah. You guys are like a bunch of old ladies. Always
> > nagging about something.
>
> Bad day, huh.  Hang in there.

Actually I am having a great day. Just stating my opinion about this
pathetic newsgroup.

http://skywriter.diaryland.com

the messenjah

Jul 23, 2011, 4:02:55 PM7/23/11
On Jul 23, 2:28 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:41:50 -0700 (PDT),
>
> the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote:
> > On Jul 20, 8:05 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:

> >> That must explain why you're here every day, while I merely drop in
> >> once or twice every few weeks.
>
> > Actually I prefer Facebook.
>
> There are more kiddies on Facebook, of course.

I figured you were the type of person who was into boys, Ross.
> --
> PJR :-)

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jul 23, 2011, 4:16:48 PM7/23/11

> pathetic
>
> http://skywriter.diaryland.com

Agreed!

"Should I notify the police thaqt a gay stalker freak has been
stalking me for years on end? I don't know you, find something else
to do or get a boyfriend. Comprende?" - Ed the paranoid homophobe.

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Jul 23, 2011, 4:38:59 PM7/23/11
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in
>
>> pathetic
>>
>> http://skywriter.diaryland.com
>
> Agreed!

We think he's faking this?

If he is, he's a shitheel. If he's not, then he ought to be left alone
to deal with it.

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 23, 2011, 4:34:59 PM7/23/11
On Jul 23, 4:05 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>

wrote:
> On Jul 22, 6:45 pm, Hieronymous Corey <hieronymous...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 22, 5:58 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
> > wrote:

> > > Blah, blah, blah. You guys are like a bunch of old ladies. Always
> > > nagging about something.
>
> > Bad day, huh.  Hang in there.
>
> Actually I am having a great day. Just stating my opinion about this
> pathetic newsgroup.
>
> http://skywriter.diaryland.com- Hide quoted text -

It's humid, hazy, and hot as all get out here today, upwards of 104 in
the shade if you can find any. I'm working the American Cancer
Society booth at my county fair. I caught your post on my iPad. If
I've heard, "I know someone with Cancer." once today, I've heard it at
least a hundred times. Odd what brings people together. I've almost
'sold out' of all my pamphlets of poetry. Actually, anybody who makes
a contribution gets one. Everybody has been so polite despite the
oppressive heat. Nobody has said they don't want one, and a few
people even walked away reading. I think I may have encouraged
several smiles. Today has been a good day.

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Jul 23, 2011, 11:06:54 PM7/23/11
the messenjah wrote:
> On Jul 22, 6:45 pm, Hieronymous Corey <hieronymous...@gmail.com>

I'm finding it rather hard to believe you have colon cancer, Chuck, and
I really question the whole bit about colonic stents along with
everything else I've seen you write about it.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/colonandrectumcancer/detailedguide/colorectal-cancer-treating-by-stage-colon

If what you've written is true, you're at Stage IV and quite ill. It
seems to me that rather than fighting with Peter Ross, you would be
devoting your time to making the best choices for treatment.

Irkin Invader Zim

Jul 23, 2011, 11:45:12 PM7/23/11
On Jul 23, 11:06 pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"

<rhondaleak...@earthling.net> wrote:
> the messenjah wrote:
> > On Jul 22, 6:45 pm, Hieronymous Corey <hieronymous...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> Bad day, huh. Hang in there.
>
> > Actually I am having a great day. Just stating my opinion about this
> > pathetic newsgroup.
>
> >http://skywriter.diaryland.com
>
> I'm finding it rather hard to believe you have colon cancer, Chuck

truthfully, I can believe it. He's had his head up his ass for so long
that I'm sure a polyp or two had to have developed during that time.
The pressure on the inner lining of the wall must have been brutal,
like having gas pains 24/7.

, and
> I really question the whole bit about colonic stents along with
> everything else I've seen you write about it.
>

> http://www.cancer.org/cancer/colonandrectumcancer/detailedguide/color...

Irkin Invader Zim

Jul 23, 2011, 11:46:46 PM7/23/11

People already knew he had his head up his ass. He could have just
self-diagnosed.

the messenjah

Jul 23, 2011, 11:56:33 PM7/23/11
On Jul 23, 11:46 pm, Irkin Invader Zim <fitnessforyou2...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Let's stay on topic. We need to focus on the "sweepstake". I say that
I will die on 12-21-12. Beware of Maya!!!

http://skywriter.diaryland.com

Irkin Invader Zim

Jul 24, 2011, 12:04:09 AM7/24/11
On Jul 23, 11:56 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>

wrote:
> On Jul 23, 11:46 pm, Irkin Invader Zim <fitnessforyou2...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:

> > > Why didn't you have a colon exam when yuo were supposed to?
>
> > People already knew he had his head up his ass. He could have just
> > self-diagnosed.
>
> Let's stay on topic.

You claim to have colon cancer. I provided one theory on how you could
have diagnosed it. That is perfectly "on topic."
By the way, you moron, this is Usenet, so there is no "topic" to be
"on."

How's the cancer? If they remove your colon will they have to shave
your head first?

>We need to focus on the "sweepstake". I say that
> I will die on 12-21-12. Beware of Maya!!!

You should consider suicide.
> http://skywriter.diaryland.com

the messenjah

Jul 23, 2011, 11:35:20 PM7/23/11
On Jul 23, 11:06 pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"
<rhondaleak...@earthling.net> wrote:
> the messenjah wrote:
> > On Jul 22, 6:45 pm, Hieronymous Corey <hieronymous...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> Bad day, huh. Hang in there.
>
> > Actually I am having a great day. Just stating my opinion about this
> > pathetic newsgroup.
>
> >http://skywriter.diaryland.com
>
> I'm finding it rather hard to believe you have colon cancer, Chuck, and
> I really question the whole bit about colonic stents along with
> everything else I've seen you write about it.
>
> http://www.cancer.org/cancer/colonandrectumcancer/detailedguide/color...

> If what you've written is true, you're at Stage IV and quite ill. It
> seems to me that rather than fighting with Peter Ross, you would be
> devoting your time to making the best choices for treatment.

Are you that delusional?

the messenjah

Jul 24, 2011, 12:24:37 AM7/24/11
On Jul 24, 12:04 am, Irkin Invader Zim <fitnessforyou2...@yahoo.com>

Get well soon.

> >http://skywriter.diaryland.com

Irkin Invader Zim

Jul 23, 2011, 11:46:18 PM7/23/11
On Jul 23, 4:02 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
wrote:

> On Jul 23, 2:28 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
>s.
>
> > > Actually I prefer Facebook.
>
> > There are more kiddies on Facebook, of course.
>
> I was into boys, Ross.

Irkin Invader Zim

Jul 24, 2011, 1:09:40 AM7/24/11
On Jul 23, 11:35 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
wrote:

> that delusional?

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 24, 2011, 6:06:55 AM7/24/11
On Jul 23, 11:35 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
> Are you that delusional?- Hide quoted text -

That's a really, really funny question, if you think about it.

Okay, maybe it's just me.

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Jul 24, 2011, 7:33:42 AM7/24/11

My grandmother had colon cancer. She was treated for it it in her late
70s. Twenty years later, it came back, and she died of it when she was
101.

If you have colon cancer, then picking at you isn't the right thing to
do because you have something much bigger on your plate than dealing
with your detractors online--which I've already said in a different
post--but if you don't, then you're just a lying dirt bag who isn't due
any consideration. I'm just trying to figure out which it is that
applies. Given the conflict between the standard of care and what you've
reported, it's hard to tell.

the messenjah

Jul 24, 2011, 8:38:33 AM7/24/11
On Jul 24, 7:33 am, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"

Let us know when you figure it out.

Meat Plow

Jul 24, 2011, 10:46:25 PM7/24/11
On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 23:06:54 -0400, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:

> the messenjah wrote:
>> On Jul 22, 6:45 pm, Hieronymous Corey <hieronymous...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Bad day, huh. Hang in there.
>>
>> Actually I am having a great day. Just stating my opinion about this
>> pathetic newsgroup.
>>
>> http://skywriter.diaryland.com
>
> I'm finding it rather hard to believe you have colon cancer, Chuck, and
> I really question the whole bit about colonic stents along with
> everything else I've seen you write about it.

Stents seem to be a remedy for inoperable bowel obstructions. Reopening
the passage way to allow the contents of the gut and colon to pass the
tumor rather than removing the cancerous portion and splicing the colon
back together. This doesn't bode well for Chuck.

Meat Plow

Jul 24, 2011, 10:53:42 PM7/24/11

Chuck, a stent is not standard treatment for a healthy individual capable
of surviving the removal of a portion of the obstructed bowel. A stent is
little more than a band aid allowing a person too frail to survive the
surgery a less invasive option some time to get their affairs together.
Certainly from your self description the removal of the cancerous colon
is the best option.

Alieri

Jul 25, 2011, 1:31:46 AM7/25/11
Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Are you still offering to 'examine' his colon?

With yer poor diet, sedentary lifestyle, massive bulk and heart full
of poisonous bile, it won't be long before yer diagnosed with some
dread disease.

Are yer affairs in order? What am I saying?! Of course they're not.
Yer going to saddle yer family with not only a massive funeral cost,
but a mountain of yer unpaid debt, to boot. Eh, they'll probably
cremate you and dump yer ashes in the nearest trash can while
exclaiming, "Good riddance to bad rubbish!"

> --
> Live Fat Die Broke, Leave A Pustulent Corpse

Fixed yer .sig.

Let us all know what yer doctor says about yer health, hey, Willy?

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 25, 2011, 6:50:31 AM7/25/11

Dr. Bill, I expect you mean to be informative and supportive, but the
effect you have appears somewhat off the mark. I'd work my diagnostic
skills and bedside manner if I were you, but of course I'm not a
doctor.

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 25, 2011, 7:11:57 AM7/25/11

LOL, you said "bode". Nobody says bode anymore, at least nobody who
doesn't want to get laughed at, hahaha!

It's not you. Bode just sounds funny, and it tends to make people who
say it sound pretentious. Not that I'm saying you sound pretentious;
far from it. It's just that funny word sound, bode. It's kind of
like doth. People don't use doth much anymore either. I don't quite
know why.

the messenjah

Jul 25, 2011, 7:44:08 AM7/25/11
On Jul 25, 7:11 am, Hieronymous Corey <hieronymous...@gmail.com>

I see an Oncologist Wednesday. Then the plan is to receive chemo to
shrink the tumor so the surgery can be done. The stents work really
good and have saved my life. I am receiving the best care from some of
the best healthcare specialists in the world.

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 25, 2011, 7:58:41 AM7/25/11
On Jul 25, 7:44 am, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
> the best healthcare specialists in the world.- Hide quoted text -

I think "the plan" doth bode you well soon. At least it sounds like a
really good plan to me, but like I said I'm not a doctor. I just do
volunteer work, and stuff like that.

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Jul 25, 2011, 7:29:59 AM7/25/11

The reason I wondered, though, is that this is one of the first articles
I found:

http://www.medpagetoday.com/HematologyOncology/ColonCancer/25312

That aside, if he really does have advanced colon cancer, then I really
have nothing else to say except "good luck to you."

I wouldn't wish cancer (or any other life-threatening condition) on
anyone. Suffering the consequences of one's own actions is the right and
good thing, afaic, but that's not the same as being hit with something
like this.

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Jul 25, 2011, 10:18:45 AM7/25/11

Suddenly it makes sense, and I believe you.

Good luck with your treatment.

Emmett DWEEB Gulley

Jul 25, 2011, 10:31:14 AM7/25/11
On Jul 25, 7:11 am, Hieronymous Corey <hieronymous...@gmail.com>
> know why.- Hide quoted text -

Don't blame MP because you are an uneducated oaf. The word is still
used and not in any way outdated, you befouled cretin.

Emmett BADASS Gulley

Jul 25, 2011, 10:34:03 AM7/25/11
On Jul 25, 7:44 am, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
> the best healthcare specialists in the world.- Hide quoted text -

You are LYING because I know several people who have gone through this
and JUST got off the phone with an Oncologist friend who also says you
are lying.

SMACKDOWN!!!!!

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 25, 2011, 10:38:28 AM7/25/11
"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhonda...@earthling.net> wrote in message

Colon cancer is a fast-spreading cancer (due to a plethora of blood
vessels). Putzing around with stents and chemo sounds ill-advised to me.
Operate, cut the cancer out and sew the intestine back together. It'll
stretch enough. Metastasizing is actually more of a threat than the tumor
itself.

--
Gregory Hall

Emmett BADASS Gulley

Jul 25, 2011, 10:43:58 AM7/25/11
On Jul 25, 10:38 am, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
wrote:
> "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhondaleak...@earthling.net> wrote in messagenews:j0ju1j$fgf$1...@news.datemas.de...
> Gregory Hall- Hide quoted text -

WRONG! I know about this Greg as I also STUDIED medicine in the
prison library.

Peter J Ross

Jul 25, 2011, 10:43:54 AM7/25/11
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 25 Jul 2011 04:44:08 -0700 (PDT),
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

> I am receiving the best care from some of
> the best healthcare specialists in the world.

I don't want to denigrate the guys in the pharmacy who sold you a pack
of indigestion pills, but aren't you exaggerating their skills just a
tiny bit?

--
PJR :-)

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 25, 2011, 10:48:17 AM7/25/11
"Emmett BADASS Gulley" <rooro...@gmail.com> wrote in message
::
:: WRONG! I know about this Greg as I also STUDIED medicine in the
:: prison library.

What's wrong about it, Emmett? Seems to me leaving a tumor attached to the
colon invites cancerous cell spread to the blood stream where then can take
root pretty much anywhere else in the body. When that happens it's curtains.

--
Gregory Hall

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 25, 2011, 10:48:58 AM7/25/11
> used and not in any way outdated, you befouled cretin.- Hide quoted text -

LOL.

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Jul 25, 2011, 10:50:59 AM7/25/11

It's actually a very slow-growing cancer. It's also very treatable even
at the later stages, although medical science is not up to predicting
which individuals will do well. It's one thing to predict for a
population but quite another to predict for a person.

> Putzing around with stents and chemo sounds ill-advised to
> me.

Depends on the stage and the size of the tumor.

> Operate, cut the cancer out and sew the intestine back together.

That's what they did to my grandmother. I think she gave up about 18
inches of bowel the first time. The second time, they gave her
palliative treatment only, but they caught it late, she was 101 and her
mind had gone to paste, so it was the merciful thing to do.

> It'll stretch enough. Metastasizing is actually more of a threat than
> the tumor itself.

Depends on the size of the tumor. A blockage will kill ya sooner than a
metastases.

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 25, 2011, 11:01:29 AM7/25/11
wrote:
> "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhondaleak...@earthling.net> wrote in messagenews:j0ju1j$fgf$1...@news.datemas.de...
> Gregory Hall- Hide quoted text -

"Self-expanding metal stents (SEMSs) are increasingly used for the
palliation of metastatic colorectal cancer and as a bridge to surgery
for obstructing tumours."

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijso/2011/917848/

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 25, 2011, 11:08:21 AM7/25/11
"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhonda...@earthling.net> wrote in message

I can see why they didn't bother with any heroic efforts for a 101-year-old
whose mind was pretty much gone too. No matter what they did it wouldn't
have made much difference to her one way or the other, I'm afraid. She was
fortunate to live THAT long and it sure took a long time for the cancer to
come back. I'd call her operation a 98% success.

If the tumor is so large that it blocks the large intestine/colon then I say
it's high time already to get it outta there. Probably past time to get it
outta there. Actually, the messenjah is mostly to blame for the plight he
finds himself in. In this day and age one is supposed to have a colonoscopy
every couple years. To have a tumor that large indicates he neglected to
have his colon checked. Probably never had it checked.

I had mine done a couple years ago and didn't even have a polyp to snip.
They said I did have a bit of diverticulitis and to add some more fiber in
my diet. I find pistachio nuts to do a good job and they are delicious to
boot.

--
Gregory Hall

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 25, 2011, 11:11:44 AM7/25/11
"Hieronymous Corey" <hierony...@gmail.com> wrote in message
<snip>

> "Self-expanding metal stents (SEMSs) are increasingly used for the
> palliation of metastatic colorectal cancer and as a bridge to surgery
> for obstructing tumours."
>
> http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijso/2011/917848/

Metastatic is the key word. That indicates it's spreading. How far it's
managed to spread is the question. Why palliate when removing the
obstruction does the same thing and removes the source of metastasizing at
the same time?

--
Gregory Hall

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 25, 2011, 11:21:05 AM7/25/11
On Jul 25, 11:11 am, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
wrote:
> "Hieronymous Corey" <hieronymous...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You probably know more about this stuff than I do, but "bridge" was
the 'key' word that came to my mind when reading that. I don't know
enough about Chuck's specific diagnosis to offer an opinion worth
reading. I'm not a doctor. I just know what I read. Of course, I
know people with cancer too.

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Jul 25, 2011, 11:27:39 AM7/25/11

I'd say that getting more than 20 extra years at the age of nearly 80 is
close to a 100% success rate.

> If the tumor is so large that it blocks the large intestine/colon
> then I say it's high time already to get it outta there.

The standard of care is to shrink the tumor before the surgery.

> Probably
> past time to get it outta there. Actually, the messenjah is mostly to
> blame for the plight he finds himself in.

I think not.

Not all cancers are detected during the screening processes currently
available.

False positives and negatives abound.

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 25, 2011, 11:52:34 AM7/25/11
On Jul 25, 7:29 am, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"

Funny, that's exactly what the dealers/croupiers say just before they
take your money. Coincidence? Don't bet on it.

Hieronymous Corey

Jul 25, 2011, 12:10:14 PM7/25/11
On Jul 25, 11:27 am, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"

<rhondaleak...@earthling.net> wrote:
>  Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>

> > "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhondaleak...@earthling.net> wrote in message

An asshole doesn't stop being an asshole just because he gets cancer.
An asshole is still an asshole, albeit an asshole with bigger
'issues'. What issues from an asshole with cancer is not a sight for
the squemish. Don't look now, but I think you might have stepped in
something.

Peter J Ross

Jul 25, 2011, 12:47:02 PM7/25/11
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 23 Jul 2011 16:38:59 -0400, Rhonda
Lea Kirk Fries <rhonda...@earthling.net> wrote:

> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>> the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in
>>
>>> pathetic
>>>
>>> http://skywriter.diaryland.com
>>
>> Agreed!
>
> We think he's faking this?
>
> If he is, he's a shitheel. If he's not, then he ought to be left alone
> to deal with it.

Of course he's faking it, as he's faked it in almost identical terms
twice before in the past decade, but even if he were not faking it,
he'd have the option of not coming to Usenet looking for attention.

--
PJR :-)

Peter J Ross

Jul 25, 2011, 1:01:05 PM7/25/11
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:18:45 -0400, Rhonda

Stage 1: chuckles lies.

Stage 2: chuckles is caught lying.

Stage 3: chuckles makes his lies a little more convincing after a
visit to Google.

Stage 4: Rhonda believes chuckles.

Stage 5: Rhonda spits the hook out. (This hasn't happened yet, alas.)

--
PJR :-)

Peter J Ross

Jul 25, 2011, 1:06:59 PM7/25/11
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 23 Jul 2011 20:56:33 -0700 (PDT),
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

> I say that
> I will die on 12-21-12.

If, when the time comes, you can't afford a noose, let me know and
I'll FedEx you one.

--
PJR :-)

Peter J Ross

Jul 25, 2011, 1:08:11 PM7/25/11
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 23 Jul 2011 21:24:37 -0700 (PDT),
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

> Get well soon.

Pssst. You're the one who's pretending to be ill.

--
PJR :-)

It is loading more messages.