Re: TSB Bearings obsession with usenet

K. A. Cannon

Oct 25, 2008, 10:41:53 PM10/25/08
On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 15:46:12 -0700 (PDT), the messenjah
<theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

>It'll be interesting to see if Kevin Cannon's family and the owners of
>TSB Bearings know that their company/organization is responsible for
>harassing people online that they don't like.

Who are these people I don't like that I am harassing?

>I took the liberty of
>passing this website ton to their local chamber of commerce...

And what, praytell, will the Local Chamber of commerce do?
Nothing at all....They may write a letter.

>Poor Kevin, he still doesn't get it...

I get this...I have you in a tizzy and I have done nothing to get you
in a tizzy. This is all your own doing.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

--
K. A. Cannon
kevin.a.cannon at gmail.com.

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

http://www.themonastery.org/dev/cert/ulc_certificate_view.swf?id=10010810040414

Aratzio

Oct 26, 2008, 2:20:29 AM10/26/08
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 22:41:53 -0400, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
K. A. Cannon <kca...@insurgent.orgy> got double secret probation for
writing:

>Who are these people I don't like that I am harassing?

Mike Wooten and Walt Monegan.