Cute girl/13 look for 12 to 14 year old boy

PoisynlvyX

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
Hi! melissa Here!
I'm looking for a Boy 12-14 to talk with and be penapls with..on and
offline..if you want,if intrested e-mail me at
Liss...@hotmail.com
Love
Melissa
<3
P.S I have long strawberry blonde hair,blue eyes that change to green or
sometimes ones blue and the otehr is green,anway i'm 5'3 slim and very funny
atleast thats what i'm told

Jordan Jacobsen

Aug 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/25/99
hi i am a 12/m from portland oregon i would love to be your pen pal i am
5'1 blonde hair blue eyes like sexy girl and just broke up with my g/f
e-mail me at ben...@webtv.net

Foot Pancakes

Jun 2, 2021, 7:35:28 PM6/2/21
sounds good