Everyone has willpower . . .

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Dec 31, 2019, 6:36:42 PM12/31/19
Everyone has willpower. It is inherent to the makeup of the
physical-astral-mental-emotional body. The center of
willpower is the manipura chakra, located at the solar
plexus. Unlike other energies, the more willpower we use,
the more willpower we have to use. This happens when we
work a little harder than we think we can, do a little more
than we think we can do. By putting forth that extra
effort, we build up a great willpower that we will always
have with us, even in our next life, the next and the next.

-- Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami (1927-2001), founder of
Hinduism Today

Hindu Press International, Hinduism Today Magazine
https://www.hinduismtoday.com

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj