Christine Maggiore !

relative truth

Sep 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/19/00
Dave Brader wrote in http://www.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=671714928 :

| Christine Maggiore says this :

| Since AIDS is not a disease, and there is no single, universally accepted
| definition for AIDS, the conditions that are called AIDS vary from country
| to country. For example, Canada's Laboratory Centre for Disease Control
| (LCDC) does not recognize the American T cell count criteria for AIDS.
| This means that 182,200 American AIDS patients more than 25% of all people
| in the US ever diagnosed with AIDS would not have AIDS if they were in
| Canada.
|
| {she omits again that the reason that the definition in the US changed was
| to make it easier for people with HIV infection to gain access to Medicare
| and other funds available to help people with this disease}
|
| Christine Maggiore with this article proves she is guilty of the same things
| she accuses the writer of the Newsweek article.

Dave, are you maybe secretely working for the sake of AIDS dissidents?

Cheers, Wolfgang

"Denialists" (un)intentionally working for the sake of "orthodoxy":
http://www.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=658258077

rrk

Oct 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/1/00
Wow - conspiracies within conspiracies - like Russian dolls. Just when I thought
the AIDS industry was simply guilty of sloppy science and greed.