Miami-Dade police find SUV used in CRIMINALS OF COLOR mass shooting submerged in canal, hours after release of video

1 view

13% = 6x the crimes!

Feb 21, 2024, 2:45:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t2ddcp$3hru0$3...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

See the video.

Miami-Dade police have found the vehicle used by three gunmen
who killed two people and injured more than 20 others during an
early Sunday gathering at a banquet hall submerged in a canal.

The Miami-Dade Police Department said Monday that it recovered
the Nissan Pathfinder in the area of 154th Street and Northwest
Second Avenue. It was reported stolen May 15, police said.

The SUV was found by police divers in Key Biscayne, located just
east of Miami. Residents told WPLG-TV the area is a notorious
dumping ground.

Hours earlier, authorities released surveillance video of the
SUV, which was stolen on May 15, police said. The brief video
footage shows the gunmen getting out of the vehicle near the El
Mula banquet hall with weapons and running back seconds later
before peeling off.

Fox News has reached out to the Miami-Dade Police Department.

Investigators said the gunmen waited in their vehicle for 20 to
40 minutes for concertgoers to gather out front and that's when
the gunmen ‘indiscriminately’ opened fire. Several people in the
crowd who were armed returned fire, authorities said Monday.

"We will do everything, everything we can and use every resource
available to bring these people to justice. We will leave no
stone unturned, we will leave nothing behind to bring these
shooters to justice," Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine
Cava said at a news conference.

Two men, both 26, were killed, and 21 were injured. The Miami-
Dade Police Department said 18 victims, including five women,
remain hospitalized. No arrests have been made.

Three other victims – a 31-year-old woman and two men, ages 21
and 25 -- remain in critical condition. Three people have been
released from hospitals, including a 17-year-old who was shot in
the leg.

Authorities believe the shooting stemmed from a rivalry.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"We know that our intended target was most likely in front of
the establishment when the shooting took place," Major Jorge
Aguilar of the Miami-Dade Police Department.

Authorities are offering a $130,000 reward for information on
the shooting.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/miami-suv-canal-video