When Will Foreign Leaders Start Asking To Speak To America's REAL Government?

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 8, 2022, 12:57:48 PM8/8/22

I have been telling the low IQ Western clowns these FACTS for DECADES
that their POTUSes, PMs, Senators and MPs are typical low IQ western
white christian CLOWN PUPPETS who are CUNNINGLY PROJECTED as "very
powerful" by the REAL GOVTs of MIC + Elites who RUN everything of
importance from behind.

Caitoz:

"The truth is westerners live in a giant empire loosely centralized
around the United States whose operations they have literally NO
influence over, whose operators they're not even allowed to know, and
whose mechanisms are entirely hidden. If you call that freedom, I call
you a fool."

US Government Security Organization Chart

POTUS is at Level 17 in Top Secret Crypto. There are 11 Top Secret
Crypto and another 10 MAJOR Security Levels ABOVE Potus.

Which means the real govt aka Nation State "cunningly PROJECTS POTUS" as
the most powerful person on the planet to the american public and the
world to "DECEIVE and PERPETRATE the LIE" that America is a free world
democracy, when in REALITY POTUS is a "powerless puppet" remotely
controlled by the CIA and NSA Deep State.

US Govt Security Clearance Chart - Potus LEVEL 17
https://imgur.com/VQ6A6VK

Foreign Policy, Wars and Major business decisions are all made by the
EVIL Shadow US Govt from behind and given to "POTUS and Congress puppet
clowns" to EXECUTE the orders. POTUS n Congress ONLY have power to make
social policies like healthcare, LGBTQ, confused genders, phobias etc

Everybody DOWNLOAD that CHART, because when the EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS
Psychopaths MURDER ME, they will REMOVE all those images I uploaded,
just like they SHUT DOWN whistleblower Bryan Kofron's website.

https://caitlinjohnstone.substack.com/p/when-will-foreign-leaders-start-asking

When Will Foreign Leaders Start Asking To Speak To America's REAL
Government?

Caitlin Johnstone

During the furor over Nancy Pelosi's incendiary Taiwan visit last week,
I was watching an appearance by Antiwar's Dave DeCamp on the show Rising
which brought up the under-discussed point that US officials going to
Taipei is actually a continuation of a trend that had already been
happening under the Trump administration.

DeCamp pointed out that China began regularly flying planes into
Taiwan's Air Defense Identification Zone after Trump administration
officials made similar visits to Pelosi's.

"That started happening regularly after August 2020 when President Trump
sent Alex Azar to Taiwan," DeCamp said. "He was his health secretary. He
was the highest-level cabinet official to visit Taiwan since 1979. The
following month, in September 2020, they sent Keith Krach. He was the
undersecretary for economics in the State Department, and he was the
highest-level State Department official to visit Taiwan since 1979. So
these are unprecedented steps, and since then we've seen more Chinese
military activity in the region."

Later in the interview Rising's Briahna Joy Gray asked DeCamp if these
escalations against China from the Trump administration into the Biden
administration were a "kind of blob foreign policy decision that is not
partisan." DeCamp explained how in 2018 the US military began officially
transitioning from emphasis on "counter-terrorism" in the Middle East
toward "great power competition" with China and Russia, with the
ultimate target being China.

"If you look at all the really hawkish think tanks in Washington that
are funded by the arms industry, it's all about this so-called great
power competition," DeCamp said. "Russia right now seems to be the more
imminent issue I guess, but China seems to be in the long run. And we've
seen this from just about every government agency — the Pentagon, the
FBI, the State Department, the CIA — say that China is the long-term
so-called threat. And we've seen Biden say this, and this is kind of the
name of the game in Washington right now."

In the lead-up to Pelosi's visit, Moon of Alabama spotlighted this
strange phenomenon where US foreign policy moves along the same
trajectory regardless of political party or election results with a
collection of recent articles that have all raised this subject
independently. This one from Naked Capitalism stands out the most right now:

National leaders never have complete freedom to act; even autocrats
have constituencies or power blocs they have to appease. In the US, it
has become clear that the President has limited degrees of freedom on
foreign policy matters; the military/intel interests call the shots.
Mind you, there are factions so a President can push the needle to a
degree; that’s why, for instance, Obama was able to check Clinton’s
plans to escalate in Syria. But the flip side is that Presidents who
want to improve relations with pet enemies get nowhere. In the Oliver
Stone interviews, Putin recounts how he had productive discussions with
Bush and they agreed on concrete de-escalation measures. Follow ups were
unanswered. Eventually Putin got a written bafflespeak climbdown. That
and other examples led Putin to conclude that US presidents are hostage
to bureaucratic and commercial interests.

Biden is a visibly very weak president. And it appears that that
has enabled the neocons to have an even bigger say over foreign policy
than usual.

One assumes Xi has to understand that. Yet the Chinese readout has
Xi starting from lofty first principles to contend that the US and
China, as leading world powers, have a duty to promote peace, global
development, and prosperity. From that, Xi reasons that seeing China as
a strategic rival is “misperceiving” US-China relations and misleading
the world community.

Who is Xi talking to when he goes on like that? It certainly is not
to Biden.

An example of the aforementioned comments by Putin was when Oliver Stone
asked him, "You've gone through four U.S. presidents: Clinton, Bush,
Obama and now Trump. What changes?"

"Almost nothing. Your bureaucracy is very strong and it is that
bureaucracy that rules the world," Putin replied.

It's that "bureaucracy" that is responsible for the fact that the
US-centralized empire continues to move in the same way along the same
trajectory regardless of political parties and election results.

Nobody elects that bureaucracy. You can't even see most of it behind the
veils of government and corporate secrecy. You can study it your whole
life and at best you'll come away with a list of opaque government
agencies, longtime military and intelligence operatives, plutocrats,
corporations, banks, war profiteers, think tanks, lobbying firms and
NGOs with ties to different nations and governments around the world,
but exactly who is responsible for what specific decisions behind each
specific move of the empire will remain shrouded in mystery to you. It's
just a jumble of names and words with no useful application.

Westerners are fond of crowing about the freedom they have to criticize
their president or prime minister in whatever way they want, saying that
if you tried to criticize the leadership of one of the foreign regimes
we are all trained to hate you would be thrown in jail for it.

And depending on the nation that may be true, but is it really "freedom"
to be able to criticize an elected official who is nothing more than a
figurehead? Sure, you can criticize the president all you want. You can
stick googly eyes on a sock and criticize that all you want, too; it
will make the same amount of difference. At least people who live under
more overtly authoritarian governments know who rules over them and
who's calling the shots. In that sense, they have more freedom than us.

As an Australian I know live in a member state of the US-centralized
empire which is functionally just a US military base with kangaroos, but
I can't see who's making the actual decisions about how the empire will
act, how capitalism will move, and whether my children will be
conscripted into the military to fight some idiotic war with China
provoked over Taiwan or the Solomon Islands. If I were Chinese I would
know exactly who is ultimately responsible for making the important
decisions about economics and foreign policy in my country, but as an
Australian I don't get to know those things.

The truth is westerners live in a giant empire loosely centralized
around the United States whose operations they have literally no
influence over, whose operators they're not even allowed to know, and
whose mechanisms are entirely hidden. If you call that freedom, I call
you a fool.

We can see that the empire moves the same way on important matters
regardless of who we elect by simple naked-eye observation of the
empire's behaviors from year to year. We can also see it in the fact
that the official leader of the most powerful government on earth is
obviously suffering from some kind of dementia and is clearly not the
one calling the shots.

All this makes me wonder: at what point will foreign leaders begin
demanding to speak to those who are calling the shots? At what point do
Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping begin saying, "No, we're not doing another
fake phone call with America's fake government. Put me in touch with the
actual people who are responsible for the issues I am concerned about.
Who is making the actual decisions on these specific matters? Let me
talk to them. I demand to speak to your real government."