Re: Of course we find that 10 y/o abortion poster girl and her mommy had a menage a trois with Gerson Fuentes.

Bud Frawley

Jul 19, 2022, 1:05:03 AM7/19/22
In article <t2al78$3g466$1...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Liz Cheney is a hallway gossip.

"Everything they are saying against him is a lie," said the
woman who opened the door of the house where Gerson Fuentes
lived, arrested for the rape of a 10-year-old girl in Ohio. The
woman, who did not want to give her name, identified herself as
the minor's mother, stated that she is "well", and defended the
detainee, assuring that she has not filed criminal charges
against her.

Fuentes, 27, of Guatemalan origin, was arrested Tuesday in
Franklin County (which includes the city of Columbus), after
confessing that he had sex with the girl at least twice,
according to police.

The girl, who was then 9 years old, traveled to Indiana to
terminate her pregnancy due to laws that restrict that right in
Ohio.

Knocked up at 9. No wonder there are so many fucking beaners.

Bud Frawley

Jul 19, 2022, 2:50:03 PM7/19/22
In article <t12aj3$ecj$1...@dont-email.me>

Bud Frawley

Jul 19, 2022, 9:10:02 PM7/19/22
In article <t1dd03$2vcij$5...@news.freedyn.de>

Bud Frawley

Jul 20, 2022, 7:35:02 PM7/20/22
In article <t2svqe$3rhpb$1...@news.freedyn.de>

Bud Frawley

Jul 20, 2022, 8:15:03 PM7/20/22
In article <t2td6b$3rpgg$1...@news.freedyn.de>

Ubiquitous

Jul 21, 2022, 7:17:21 AM7/21/22
bud_fr...@aggregoat.con wrote:

>"Everything they are saying against him is a lie," said the
>woman who opened the door of the house where Gerson Fuentes
>lived, arrested for the rape of a 10-year-old girl in Ohio. The
>woman, who did not want to give her name, identified herself as
>the minor's mother, stated that she is "well", and defended the
>detainee, assuring that she has not filed criminal charges
>against her.
>
>Fuentes, 27, of Guatemalan origin, was arrested Tuesday in
>Franklin County (which includes the city of Columbus), after
>confessing that he had sex with the girl at least twice,
>according to police.
>
>The girl, who was then 9 years old, traveled to Indiana to
>terminate her pregnancy due to laws that restrict that right in
>Ohio.

Sad how meagan Fox and Telemundio are the only ones doing any sort of
journalism here.

Why hasn't CPS intervened and taken custody of this child who has been
sexually abused on multiple occassions?

--
Let's go Brandon!