Call for URGENT help: APOCALYPTIC SITUATION / EXTREMELY IMPORTANT / PRIORITY !!!

Universal Case

Oct 18, 2021, 2:02:22 PM10/18/21
Dear Madam, Sir;
Please help me URGENTLY with my issue below, it is about saving lives. Please send it to anyone who can help. Please send it to the media and journalists and ask them to look for investigation reports, records, documents and information and cover the "critical global case" and inform the world about this apocalyptic situation and global chaos.

Best regards.

---------------

Dear Madam, Sir;

I sent a lot of requests for a long time to the concerned authorities to give me records, documents, information and payment of my assets (funds), but unfortunately, I did not receive any answer.

I also sent a lot of requests for a long time to lawyers, attorneys, law firms, organizations and people to help me with my issue, but unfortunately, I did not get help.

Dear Madam, Sir;
Please help me with my issue and ask the United Nation and anyone who can help to mediate with the concerned authorities to give me, as soon as possible, records, documents, information and payment of my assets (funds).

Please ask the United Nations to give me, as soon as possible, an honorary decoration and aid because I helped to save millions of lives, I helped to prevent big damage to the international community, I helped in peacekeeping and peacebuilding, I helped to preserve the safety of the international community, and that can help me to protect myself.

People torture me and prevent me from obtaining records, documents and my rights to restore my life and protect myself, and all of that because they have power.

PLEASE LOOK URGENTLY FOR INFORMATION ABOUT MY ASSETS (FUNDS) AND INFORM ME URGENTLY ABOUT THE AMOUNT, BECAUSE PEOPLE REFUSE TO ANSWER ME AND OTHERS ATTACK ME AND WANT TO ASSASSINATE ME BEFORE I GET INFORMATION AND PAYMENT.

Dear Madam, Sir; accept the assurances of my kind regards.

------------------------------

Dear Madam, Sir;

I am a victim of international crimes under torture.

I am convinced that I have assets (funds) in the United States, United Kingdom and French Treasury granted to me by the authorities, as compensations or awards because I helped to save millions of lives, I helped to prevent big damages to the international community, I helped to prevent violent and armed conflicts, I participated in peacekeeping and peacebuilding and I helped to preserve the safety of the international community.

I sent a lot of requests to obtain records, documents, information and payment of my assets (funds) but no one answered me.

Please help me with my issue.

Please give utmost IMPORTANCE and PRIORITY to my request; it is not only about obtaining funds and transfer of money; but it is essentially for saving lives and values.

This issue is absolutely not related to politics or nothing else, except transfer of funds.

If you can't help me directly, please send my request to anyone who can help, please look for information about my assets (funds) and inform me about it because no one wants to answer me; I have done my duty towards everyone around the world as brothers in humanity, please I ask everyone to do their duty towards me.

PLEASE LOOK URGENTLY FOR INFORMATION ABOUT MY ASSETS (FUNDS) AND INFORM ME URGENTLY ABOUT THE AMOUNT, BECAUSE PEOPLE REFUSE TO ANSWER ME AND OTHERS ATTACK ME AND WANT TO ASSASSINATE ME BEFORE I GET INFORMATION AND PAYMENT.

Please Dear Madam, Sir; accept the assurances of my kind regards.

https://tinyurl.com/v65jyvch

https://bendridiredha729166936.wordpress.com/ (Archived by wordpress please see duplicate in https://bit.ly/3AkuUbJ )

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/669/816/173/universal-crimes-the-hidden-truth-about-an-international-tragedy/

https://www.d-tree.org/profile/bendridiredha/profile