Re: Smokin' HOT Kentucky student arrested for attacking black student, calling her racial slurs

Michele Fennelly White

Jan 10, 2024, 8:45:04 PMJan 10
In article <unmv6f$2kg8d$2...@dont-email.me>
"Queer - Inmate Number P01135809" <patr...@protonmail.com>
wrote:

> Fuck those niggers and nigger lovers.

A University of Kentucky student was arrested for attacking a
black student worker and repeatedly calling her racial slurs in
an ugly episode that was caught on video early Sunday.

The student, 22-year-old Sophia Rosing, was arrested in a campus
residence hall just before 4 a.m. on charges of public
intoxication, assault, disorderly conduct and assault on a
police officer, according to online booking info. A judge set
her bond at $10,000.

Rosing, who is white, stumbled into the university’s Boyd Hall
appearing highly intoxicated, according to the student who was
working at the dormitory’s front desk.

The student worker, Kylah Spring, explained in a TikTok video
that she tried to check on the woman but was instead attacked
and pelted with disgusting vitriol, she said

In disturbing videos posted on social media, Rosing refused the
help and instead tried to hit and attack Spring while repeatedly
calling her the n-word.

“Could you stop, please?” Spring asked Rosing after she tried to
take a swing at her, one video shows.

“Nope,” Rosing replied. “You’re a n—-r and you’re a b—h.”

“Oh Jesus Lord, I do not get paid enough for this,” Spring
calmly replied.

“I got this all on video,” another voice off-camera said.

Spring and another student tried to place Rosing in a seat, but
she swung at them and kicked Spring. She then tried to push a
shopping cart at them, according to additional footage.

Spring said Rosing punched her multiple times, kicked her in the
stomach and bit her arm while ordering to her to do her chores.

“The girl starts saying things like ‘Do my chores,’ ‘It’s not my
fault that you’re black,’ ‘It’s not my fault that you’re ugly,’
and at this point she’s like singing the n-word,” Spring said.

Police eventually showed up and cuffed Rosing, but even that
didn’t stop her racist tirade.

<https://nypost.com/wp-
content/uploads/sites/2/2022/11/svscs.png?w=682>

<https://nypost.com/wp-
content/uploads/sites/2/2022/11/ddvsdvs.png?w=682>

As an officer placed Rosing’s hands behind her back and
handcuffed her, she repeated the n-word in a sing-song tone.

“Hey, guess what? You’re going to jail,” the arresting officer
told the vile student, who refused to provide her name.

Spring said Rosing even kicked and bit a police officer, leading
to her assault on an officer charge.

The University of Kentucky condemned the assault in a statement
Sunday morning.

“Early this morning, a disturbing incident was captured on video
in a residence hall,” the university said. “The video is deeply
offensive, and we take it very seriously.”

The school said its Office of Student Conduct is making an
immediate review and that its Student Success teams have reached
out to the victims to offer support.

“The safety and well-being of our students is our top priority,
and we will not tolerate behavior that threatens it,” the
University of Kentucky said.

University president Eli Capilouto also sent a message to the
school community saying there will be a full investigation.

Spring said more needs to be done to ensure that students don’t
face racist attacks on campus moving forward.

“The problem here is that this happens way too much on college
campuses for things to not be done and we get these emails and
everything about how [the university doesn’t] tolerate it, but
it’s still happening,” she said. “I feel like at this point, the
attention needs to be shifted from the offenders to the
offended.”

<https://nypost.com/2022/11/07/kentucky-student-sophia-rosing-
arrested-for-attacking-kylah-spring-calling-her-racial-slurs/