Could one of you homosexuals please tell us how it feels to die from the inside of your asshole out?

Kevin A. Cannon

Aug 10, 2017, 6:27:12 AM8/10/17
Are you in extreme pain?

Have you lost complete control of your bodily functions yet?

Has your Dr. reminded you about that first gay experience that
infected you with AIDS?

All it takes is one gay ass-fucking and you got AIDS.

Tell us how it feels before you die..

Kendy

Aug 19, 2017, 7:51:26 AM8/19/17
What you spew, Mr. Cannon, is total nonsense! Where are you getting your biased opinion from?

I had my first sexual encounter with another male when I was in my early teens. He was my best friend, he was 4-months older than I was, and we did it to celebrate his 14th birthday. That was quite some time ago. Have I ever felt any pain in my ass? Pleasure, yes! But, sorry to tell you, I've never felt pain. And even at my age (I'm in my early 60's), I still have control over my bodily functions. As for AIDS, in all my years, I have only known one person who ever became infected with AIDS. This will make you happy! Within just a few of hours of him being told he was infected, he was found dead in his apartment, he was found hanged from a doorframe. This should make you happy!

All the Gay guys I know take precautions. Yes, some have multiple partners. I myself have two partners. We take precautions! We are more in danger of being murdered by some hate-filled religious nutbar (like you?) than we are of contacting AIDS.

Now, let me ask you, why are you so full of hatred that you posted what you did? Is this what you get out of your weekly visit to your place of worship? How do you feel about the mounting evidence that your precious Jesus Christ was Gay, and that his lover was John, the Apostle? There is also much evidence that Judas was Gay and was in love with Jesus. The reason he betrayed Jesus as he did was out of jealousy of Jesus' love for John. Too, the evidence goes further to prove that all the Apostles were Gay, as was John-the-Baptist! It was learning that John was Gay was the reason Herod's daughter, who supposedly loved John, had him beheaded!