Lefty prostitute Lena Headey was okay with putting out for Harvey Weinstein to get her vagina in the movies.

Jack Fake

Oct 21, 2017, 5:18:58 AM10/21/17
Lena Headey is the latest actress to come forward with
allegations against Harvey Weinstein.

The Game of Thrones star shared her story Tuesday on Twitter,
detailing two alleged encounters with the movie mogul.

According to Headey, 44, she first met Weinstein, 65, at the
Venice Film Festival, which at the time was showingThe Brothers
Grimm, the 2005 Miramax movie she starred in alongside Matt
Damon and Heath Ledger. (Headey also alleged that during
shooting she was “subjected to endless bullying” by the film’s
director Terry Gilliam, though she didn’t elaborate.)

“At one point Harvey asked me to take a walk down to the water,”
she said. “I walked down with him and he stopped and made some
suggestive comment, a gesture, I just laughed it off, I was
genuinely shocked. I remember thinking, it’s got to be a joke. I
said something like… ‘Oh come on mate?! It’d be like kissing my
dad! Let’s go get a drink, get back to the others.’ I was never
in any other Miramax film.”

Every woman on Game of Thrones is a whore.

http://people.com/tv/lena-headey-harvey-weinstein-allegations/