Harvard President Claudine Gay Resigns in Disgrace Amid Plagiarism, Anti-Semitism Scandals

Token Joken Gay Obama

Jan 2, 2024, 8:48:47 PMJan 2
Harvard University president Claudine Gay stepped down Tuesday following
allegations of plagiarism in her academic work and controversy over her
response to anti-Semitism on campus.

"After consultation with members of the [Harvard] Corporation," she wrote
in a letter to the Harvard community, "it has become clear that it is in
the best interests of Harvard for me to resign so that our community can
navigate this moment of extraordinary challenge with a focus on the
institution rather than any individual."

Gay's resignation comes less than 24 hours after the Washington Free
Beacon reported on new allegations of plagiarism against her, and it marks
the shortest tenure of any president in the university's history at six
months and two days, according to the student-run Harvard Crimson, which
first reported Gay's resignation.

"It has been distressing to have doubt cast on my commitments to
confronting hate and to upholding scholarly rigor—two bedrock values that
are fundamental to who I am—and frightening to be subjected to personal
attacks and threats fueled by racial animus," Gay wrote in her letter. She
added that she will transition to a faculty position and resume
"scholarship and teaching."

Since Hamas's Oct. 7 terror attacks on Israel, Gay has faced criticism for
her response to anti-Semitism on campus. Gay faced calls for her
resignation in December, when she, along with the presidents of the
University of Pennsylvania and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology,
said in testimony before Congress that calling for the genocide of Jews
would not necessarily violate the school's code of conduct.

In the wake of her testimony, Gay faced allegations that she plagiarized
other scholars in her academic work. The Free Beacon reported on new
allegations Tuesday, bringing the total number of plagiarism allegations
to almost 50, implicating 8 of her 17 published works.

Gay's resignation comes nearly a month after University of Pennsylvania
president Liz Magill stepped down from her position. Magill resigned four
days after her own controversial congressional testimony on anti-Semitism.

Published under: Anti-Semitism , claudine gay , Harvard

https://freebeacon.com/campus/harvard-president-claudine-gay-resigns-in-
disgrace-amid-plagiarism-anti-semitism-scandals/

Jim (Ace)

Jan 2, 2024, 10:42:34 PMJan 2

>Harvard University president Claudine Gay stepped down Tuesday following
>allegations of plagiarism in her academic work and controversy over her
>response to anti-Semitism on campus.

She's the stupidest Trump supper I've ever seen. Even worse that Boebert.

I wonder how Trump's lessons on sucking black prison cock are going?