Where is Afterburner when we need him?

Tester

Dec 11, 2007, 6:23:03 PM12/11/07
36.81.97.199:7099 open socks4 proxy was used on 28 November for a
Hipcrime attack on nanae. And I got the port number by Googling so it
must have been open and was probably abused before that date.

It was used late North American Monday for a Hipcrime attack on
24hoursupport.helpdesk and the same open proxy was still there Tuesday
at 2372 GMT.

At one time, RCN (formerly Erols) had the famous Afterburner on its
abuse desk. Now, it seems to have Dave Null.

Remember - go to RCN for your net-abuse needs. You put up a phishing
page? It will still be up on Valentine Day. You can get Giganews with
only IP authentication through RCN.

--
the glory of God and Christ,
having enjoyed as much as her life could bear. Once, as her brother was

Once, when she came to me, she said,-that at such and such a time, she
thought she saw as much of God, and had as much joy and pleasure, as was
possible in this life; and that yet, afterwards, God discovered Himself
far more abundantly. She saw the same things as before, yet more
clearly, and in a far more excellent and delightful manner; and was
filled with a more exceeding sweetness. She likewise gave me such an
account of the sense she once had, from day to day, of the glory of
Christ, and of God, in His various attributes, that it seemed to me she
dwelt for days together in a kind of beatific vision of God; and seemed
to have, as I thought, as immediate an intercourse with Him, as a child
with a father. At the same time, she appeared most remote from any high
thought of herself, and of her own sufficiency; but was like a little
child, and expressed a great desire to be instructed, telling me that
she longed very often to come to me for instruction, and wanted to live
at my house, that I might tell her what was her duty.

She often expressed a sense of the glory of God appearing in the trees,
the growth of the fields, and other works of God's hands. She told her
sister who lived near the heart of the town, that she once thought it a
pleasant thing to live in the middle of the town, but now, says she, I
think it much more pleasant to sit and see the wind blowing the trees,
and to behold in the country what God has made. She had sometimes the
powerful breathings of the Spirit of God on her soul, while reading the
Scripture; and would express her sense of the certain truth and divinity
thereof. She sometime