Kids Carols

Dave Beddows

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
Thanks to Dan

No one can fracture a Christmas carol better than a kid. Sing along
with these new takes on old favorites:

Good King Wenceslaus backed out on a piece of Stephen" (for those of you

for whom this is not a tune in your background, the lyrics are: "Good
King Wenceslaus looked out, on the feast of Stephen"):

Olive, the other reindeer (all of the other reindeer)

Deck the halls with Buddy Holly (deck the halls with boughs of holly)

We three kings of porridge and tar (we three kings of Orient are)

On the first day of Christmas my tulip gave to me (on the first day of
Christmas my true love gave to me)

Later on, we'll perspire, as we dream by the fire (later on, we'll
conspire, as we dream by the fire)

He's making a list, chicken and rice (he's making a list, checking it
twice)

Barney's the king of Israel (born is the King of Israel)

Get a yuck, get a yuck (giddyup, giddyup)

With the jelly toast proclaim (with angelic host proclaim)

Frosty the snowman is a ferret elf, I say (Frosty the snowman is a fairy

tale they say)

Sleep in heavenly peas (sleep in heavenly peace)

In the meadow we can build a snowman, then pretend that he is sparse and

brown (in the meadow we can build a snowman, then pretend that he is
Parson Brown)

You'll go drown in Listerine (you'll go down in history)

Oh what fun it is to ride with a one horse, soap and hay (oh what fun it

is >to ride in a one-horse open sleigh)

O come froggy faithful (o come all ye faithful)

You'll tell Carol, "Be a skunk, I require" (Yuletide carols being sung
by a choir)

Good tidings we bring to you and your kid (good tidings we bring to you
and your kin)

--
Dave Beddows (President - BMW Car Club of British Columbia)
mailto:Dave_B...@bc.sympatico.ca

http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/bmw