最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Yasushi Kinoshita

未読、
1995/03/25 1:11:031995/03/25
To:
In article <1995031904...@usnet.us.net>, hid...@netcom.com
(Hideki Hirayama) wrote:

> This is a test to post Japanese thru E-mail...
>
> 拝啓
>
> これは日本語を表示できるかのテストです。うまくいく
> ことを祈っております。
>
> 敬具
>
> 平山 秀樹

> Hideki Hirayama
> A graduate student,
> Kogod College of Business Administration,
> The American University,
> Washington,DC USA
>
> hid...@netcom.com
> sgw0...@niftyserve.or.jp
>
> Home Page: http://psk.anderson.american.edu/hideki/hideki.htm
> ^^^
> http://isms.com/personal/hirayama/home-e.html
> ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/hi/hideki/hideki.html

It seems OK on my Newswathcer-J.

--
Happiness is positive cashflow and balanced balance sheet
by anonymous investment banker

Yasushi Kinoshita
- yas...@pisces.bekkoame.or.jp -
- sgm0...@niftyserve.or.jp -
- http://konpeito.bekkoame.or.jp/~yasshi -

Hideki Hirayama

未読、
1995/03/26 16:20:291995/03/26

>It seems OK on my Newswathcer-J.

Thanks for your kindness. ^_^ I got happy too!

If there's anyone who is interested in how you can do this,
I just made a short memo about it and stored it on my FTP/
html site at;

ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/hi/hideki/email01.txt

>--
>Happiness is positive cashflow and balanced balance sheet
> by anonymous investment banker

I totally agree with you!

I am sorry but I am too curious where in Ichikawa you are
living in, because my wife's home is located in Minami-
Ohno... though this is absolutely irrelevent topic...

Hideki Hirayama
The American University
hid...@netcom.com

全員に返信