EVANGELISM TO ORPHANED CHILDREN SUMMER 2012

Africa Youth Ministries

Apr 22, 2012, 1:49:10 AM4/22/12
For 10 Successful Years, Africa Youth Ministries has been working with
Orphaned & Vulnerable Children in Uganda. To learn more about our past
and current Childcare Projects, kindly us at http://is.gd/eLt3CQ or
visit our amazing Child Care Projects photo album at http://is.gd/F7mmDx
This Summer 2012 we invite you to share the Gospel with Orphaned and
vulnerable Children in Uganda.

OTHER OF OUR CHILD CARE RELATED PROJECTS
Uganda through our sports ministry. kindly visit us at http://is.gd/Z33d4L
and as well you can view our Sports Ministry Photo album at http://is.gd/wG45PS

CHURCH BASED HIV/AIDS Outreaches http://is.gd/PKyY7l

VARIOUS Ministries to Volunteer in http://www.facebook.com/AfricaYouthMinistries/photos

VIEW OUR Hundreds of Project Photos On HIV/AIDS Intervention by
following the link below
http://www.facebook.com/pages/World-AIDS-Day/124805177579448?sk=photos

Medical Missions Opportunities
http://www.aymu.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=103&Itemid=149

For All Volunteer Opportunities http://www.aymu.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=58&Itemid=140
For Further info on all our Ministry & Project Opportunities, safe &
secure online donations, kindly visit our website at www.aymu.org
Kindly Circulate Widely!

On His Team,

Albert KUNIHIRA
CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist
Africa Youth Ministries
AG. Director Living Hope Health Care
P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
Plot 647 Kireka Kamuli Hill Road
P: +256-776-200002/3/4/753-200002/793-200002
F: +256-414-287151
E: alb...@aymu.org or globalm...@aymu.org or volun...@aymu.org
I: www.aymu.org

"Before you can think of printing this mail, think about the
environment"

Africa Youth Ministries is a registered Charity in Uganda No 5914/6068

"Investment in AIDS will be repaid a thousand-fold in lives saved and
communities held together."Dr. Peter Piot, Executive Director, UNAIDS