go-kart engines and components

1 view

Maranello Engineering

Apr 28, 2009, 6:18:19 AM4/28/09
Dear Sirs, pardon me in case of unappropriate posting but I couldn't find go-kart specific groups in your area.
If you know Japanese go-kart websites, please tell us (contact us on our website).

We sell SGM go-kart racing engines and NewLine go-kart radiators, both hand made in the famous Maranello land.

The SGM engine is currently the fastest engine in its class but there are no dealers in Japan:
if you are a go-kart racer you can buy online the SGM engines and also every genuine spare part by browsing the online catalog and the exploded drawings on our site.
Buyers are entitled for email assistance; servicing, repair and tuning at the factory are possible too.

SGM racing engines and parts:
http://www.maranello-engineering.com/eshop/motori-sgm-motori-completi-c-67_84.html
http://www.maranello-engineering.com/eshop/ricambi-originali-ga207-c-67_72_87.html

New Line Radiators:
http://www.maranello-engineering.com/eshop/newline-racing-m-15.html

If you are a dealer, a tuner, or you have a kart shop and you are able to resell
an adequate volume of products each month, you are entitled for a discount.
We work in close collaboration with SGM and we do all the interpretation (Italian-English) for you:
http://www.maranello-engineering.com/sgm_me-it.html

--
Maranello Engineering Srl