Help on Italian animanga events!

1 view

anth...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2007, 3:42:31 PM6/17/07
Dear Salutations!

I hereby salute all Italian anime & manga lovers, and I opened this
for pure one reason: I intent to go Italy soon, to MEET some anime &
manga fans...

(there's a reason why 'meet' is big, keep readin')

Why meet?

Well, let me first say few words about the situation here in Croatia,
and balkan whatsoever conserning anime and manga...

As first, Croatia 'n' Slovenia has best "scenes"... The reportages
'bout anime & manga has been few time on the TV; there has been talk
about them on few fashion, like : "Manga as it is setted new ideas to
some Italian fashion degners etc". But there is alwys as it is -- one
"problem".

Elitism.

Dear friends, brothers and sisters in animanga -- you have no trouble
whatsoever with it! There is reason why GODDAMN the anime, manga,
comics 'n' animation ARE made, and has been born in "west" (I include
Japan here, as 'economic' west is thought here: as system of artistic,
entertainment flow 'n' etc), and why anime, manga, nor comics will
never cacth the same magnitude as it has in Balkan. But that's another
story for now...

And few words about my "flow" in this scenes...

A was working for the FIRST anime & manga fanzine in Croatia in last
few years, called "Yoshi". I written few articles about the asia in
general, I recensed few books from harvar asian Studies, etc., etc.,
etc., ...

There has been plans, between me and main aditor to go as magazine --
they failed. I was young, I was - stupid. ANYONE in ex-balkan, that
has ANY idea 'bout the comics whatsoever - goes from Croatia. There is
apsolutly no scene and no market here. But. In '80, scene here was
alive. In Serbia is different. Many ppls out there are still having
good time with reading comics, while Croatia has always been stubborn,
and country full of ppls that do not appreciate art in any direction
(and many artists fled from Cro).

Anyhow, what I am asking you to do for me:

I wanna go to Italy and meet as many key ppls of anime & manga here. I
wanna go to some kon, and meet anime publishers, I wanna hear their
expirience, I wanna meet manga publishers, and hear their expirience
ALSO. I wanna simply go there, to be exposed to YOUR'S scene -- to
learn from it.

Few peoples will go with me:

Key peoples of Serbian, Bosnian, Slovenian, Macedonian and Bulgar
animanga scenes. All the anime klubs, all the publishers -- in short:
everyone important.

But... ... I must first see is there is someone who is about to say
anything about it; anyone to contact, to see...

I have some ideas in my minds, these ideas are to stubborn, to
egoistic to be putted aside.

So:

-- List me all animanga kon's in Italy
-- Explain to me generaly animanga scene in Italy.
-- List all the contacts, all the ppls to contact
-- Gimme the links
-- I preffer older peoples for cooperation; had businnes with few
younger ones -- not to be entrusted with big assignuments: they lack
the experience 'n' overall field of view on things
-- Talk, talk, talk,... I will listen all you write
-- you can contact me on dkirini...@gmail.com -- or
anthali...@gmail.com
-- Your answers are not to be necceserly on Italian; I have few ppls
who understand Italian. They will translate (we hear each other,
Griff, Lang...? XD)

Thank on ALL your reply 'n' help. You will be -- trust me -- awarded
on this. Just when we meet...

anth...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2007, 3:58:07 AM6/23/07
Ge, well -- thnx my o my. No one answered!

Geez, is it REALLY so HARD to expose me to some good links and infos?
Damn it! An I really do not even know Italian!

-__-

God damn it... c'mon, peoples, gimme what I need !