MechWarrior 3...?

Paul J. Zanca

Feb 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/22/96
In <4gd13u$g...@reader2.ix.netcom.com>,
za...@ix.netcom.com(Dr. Grubor) wrote:

|>|That's just about the lowest I've seen someone stoop for quite a
|>|while. Go play with John Grubor, scum.
|>
|>Hey, THANKS! That's about the BEST and NICEST response I've gotten
|>out OF this THREAD.
|>
|>SEE? You suck, GRUBOR.
|>
|Yes, but only cunt and tits -- not cock and asshole like you,Paul.

COME on, you can't EXPECT me to believe YOU'RE really GRUBOR. Nothing
was CAPITALIZED, you STUPID moron.

Stop deleting alt.is from the HEADERS! It is ILLEGAL CENSORSHIP to
remove NEWSGROUPS from the headers!!!

[pause]

So tell me, John, have you managed to get the deep boot-imprint out of
your ass? The one left there by Follower of the Clawed Albino?

Does it still hurt, mAnus?

Good.

Schmuck.
--